Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
URGENT TO ALL AMERICAN BUSINESS OWNERS!!!
IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH SQUARE BE AWARE

BREAKING NEWS!

AMERICAN SMALL BUSINESSES YOU ARE BEING ROBBED -MY SQUARE BUSINESS ACCOUNT IS "SUSPENDED" AND MY MONEY FROZEN (STOLEN) FORTUNATELY, I HAVE SWITCHED TO CASH-ONLY TRANSACTIONS FOR MY CUSTOMERS IN THE LAST FEW MONTH, AND HAVE NOT TOO MUCH MONEY ON "HOLD" AT SQUARE! BUT STILL, THIS IS THEFT!

NOW WITH THE NEW "SECURITY" PROGRAM MY TRANSFERS FROM MY SQUARE ACCOUNT TO MY BANK ACCOUNT ARE "SUSPENDED"
SQUARE WANTS MORE INFORMATION THAT WILL GIVE THEM ACCESS TO MY PERSONAL INFORMATION BEFORE THEY FEEL "SECURE" THAT THEY CAN RELEASE *** MY MONEY ***

GET READY FOR LOTS OF BANKING PROBLEMS LIKE THIS WHEN
CASH APPS START FREEZING SMALL BUSINESS ACCOUNTS!

(ZELLE/VENMO/PAYPAL AND OTHERS)

I WOULD RATHER REFUND MY CUSTOMERS THE MONEY THAN USE SQUARE EVER AGAIN

THIS IS THEFT!

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=...
05:40 AM - Sep 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by lookcommonsense in this post can reply
Bim Fetii @bimfetii
21 September, 08:59
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
Thank you, that is good to know.

Possibly more systems have merged recently. I've had all kinds of trouble with identity data craving A.I. I got locked out of gmail, hubby got locked out of outlook. Backup accounts were locked too.
It feels like retaliation, that's all I can say.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patty Malek @patty888
21 September, 08:55
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
I had that happen to me with Square with a particular transaction and felt the same way until I discovered that the purchaser had a warning on their account that Square didn't want to take a risk with. Hope thats all it is with you as well. I so far haven't had any other issues. Agree tho that I don't care for their energy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396