Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
20 September, 08:47
I need HUGEEEEE Prayers folks. Today I took my dog back to the vet for her reoccurring lump on her neck. This time a different vet. SADLY, I think this vet is right. This is our third vet and $2500 later. She said she has a mass over her thyroid that is most likely cancerous. We will get the needle aspiration test back in a week. This is my ❤️ dog. We are connected. I love her more than life. I know we all cant live forever but I sure wished she would live longer. After these last few years of us living through hell during covid times and this shitshow, I already lost 2 dogs in 2020. Now this will be number three. IF cancer, she has only months to live. Yes I know about fenben, ivermectin and all of the other things for cancer. Apricot seeds, fucoidan etc etc...I always have helped other people's dogs with cancer as well. > continued in comments...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am a little baffled. I have been researching..and not one single article with thyroid cancer says anything about infection surrounding the lump. hhhmmm... I will keep digging.
02:28 AM - Sep 21, 2022
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
21 September, 05:57
so sorry, sending light and love

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
21 September, 05:56
wondering if an ivermectin injection directly into the tumor could be something that would work. i haven't heard about this as a treatment but im now reading many articles that say cancers are parasites, which ive heard about 30 years ago through dr's that suffered with cancer and given up on.

22 September, 03:35
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
shes was on ivermectin for awhile and is back on it and had been and fenben for 8 months before that. Yes i have heard cancer is parasitic..also fungal...

memes matter @NoComment
21 September, 05:28
iodine

22 September, 03:33
In response memes matter to her Publication
fucoidan is iodine