TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
18 September, 04:42
@vincentkennedy VK, what were your findings from your microscope expirements??

What in the hell is going on?? 🤬🤬

My sister and I tested a Q Tip and it had Namo Particle or whatever we call this moving hair like structure, ON BOTH TIPS!

ALSO EVERY SINGLE CLOROX WIPE we looked it!!

🔴What are they trying to do to us? Is this the Scare EVENT? We all have these CRITTERS in our body and all around our homes?? 🤬🤬🤬.

Pics in Comments.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Blue Skies @ADeMills
20 September, 12:22
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
i had a LOT come out of ny feet and body when i soaked in epsom salt, baking soda and castor oil. i have pics to prove. i also used vinegar on what i thought was a jelly fish sting and found many black morgellons looking fibers in my belly button snd on the tissue i used.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only Organics @Organic
what recipe did you use for a detox bath?
08:59 PM - Sep 20, 2022
In response Blue Skies to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Organic in this post can reply
Blue Skies @ADeMills
21 September, 04:13
In response Only Organics to her Publication
I can't remember what the measurements were and honestly i may have eyeballed it, but I used baking soda, epsom salts, and castor oil

Bojo Milibo @bojomilibo_17
20 September, 09:10
In response Only Organics to her Publication
2 cups of baking soda or epsom salts is what Dr. Carrie Madej recommends