TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
@vincentkennedy VK, what were your findings from your microscope expirements??

What in the hell is going on?? 🤬🤬

My sister and I tested a Q Tip and it had Namo Particle or whatever we call this moving hair like structure, ON BOTH TIPS!

ALSO EVERY SINGLE CLOROX WIPE we looked it!!

🔴What are they trying to do to us? Is this the Scare EVENT? We all have these CRITTERS in our body and all around our homes?? 🤬🤬🤬.

Pics in Comments.
04:42 PM - Sep 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
21 September, 10:13
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Thank you for this. Dot connecting. Things I have been wondering about. We need a post to share ideas to repair. Pretty sure kleenex is included. Probably a marketing scheme to get people to buy more kleenex. Gasp. Probably TP too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 September, 11:51
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
Someone earlier mentioned, now we know why the RUSH on TP when Covid started!! 🤦‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 September, 11:53
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
I agree, how could we find a place to update with news in regards to this INVISIBLE ENEMY as Trump says? 🤷‍♀️

Mike Anon @Mike314
21 September, 09:32
There are no words to describe just how evil these people are.

21 September, 11:54
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
NOPE. But Brave Souls tried to warn us years ago!!

https://youtu.be/C0PWi77uM...

Vicki Lord @Vlord
21 September, 08:36
Schistosome parasites nearly killed me 20 years ago, so I always do a cleanse, but with all the nano crap these days, my holistic doc has me rotating HCQ and Ivermectin. I also use Mesosilver or colloidal silver as my hand sanitizer because I don’t trust the regular ones.
creepy crawlies everywhere, ewww!

God Wins @Nous
21 September, 01:39
All these parasites make me think that Ivermectin is a miracle cure. Haven't tried it yet as it is hard to get in my country, and i am still compiling info on just how far it goes as a cure

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
21 September, 04:17
In response God Wins to his Publication
I TAKE IVERMECTIN A LOT 1ML PER 100LB IN MY ORAGE JUICE AT NIGHT AND PROBIOTIC IN THE MORN IT HELPS WITH RA PAIN TO

Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
21 September, 12:55
Great post ! Thanks a million everybody for all this important information !!!

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
21 September, 12:34

Captain Morgan @KristinMorgan
20 September, 10:18
https://anonup.com/thread/...

I have 4 more ro do this with again, next time, saving the specimen. 😖

Cheyleen Chrisy @RevChaos01
20 September, 09:09
its at this point i would like to talk about the importance of a parasite cleanse .. also baking soda and salt baths ..js 🤷‍♀️

God Wins donated @GR2021
20 September, 07:55
Thanks for posting this. Now am thinking of face tissue, Toilet paper, Kitchen rolls. Bidets were restricted into the markets but TP was promoted 100 percent. Carpets etc etc Could it be?

20 September, 08:10
In response God Wins to her Publication
Sofa’s!! 🤦‍♀️😳🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. Every single thing, especially from CHYNA!!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 September, 08:48
In response God Wins to her Publication
Clothes, linens, mattresspads, towels, almost anything!
They make clothing, some Meds, and everything now out of Partial plastics and Petroleum by products! Much to think about! I like the idea that Hemp can make all that and more! Thats why [they] outlawed it back when! Anything thats been good for us has been taken away and replaced with things to hurt us! Thank Father in Heaven We have awakened and can See and Reason for Ourselves!! We still have so much more to learn!
Father help US! In Jesus’ Name Amen 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Not Important @Notimportant
20 September, 04:11
yes...we all have them ...i learned years ago with lyme!

realizing the c19 vaccine is shedding light on this...they have been put in everything ...see my last post on my page...

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
20 September, 01:09
Y'all NOOO! I just used Clorox wipes on my toilet 20 minutes ago! 😝 Are these what they call Morgellons?

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
20 September, 12:58
ozone water

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
20 September, 12:51
These are images I took with my electric microscope.

20 September, 04:03
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
How can this even be legal to lace these swabs with LIVING things?? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
20 September, 09:27
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
so gross, want to punish these evil ppl, like dipping them in a big vat of these

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 September, 12:46
This has been going on for a lot longer than most realize.
Now it’s very clear why VK said Ivermectin scares them.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
20 September, 12:41

20 September, 04:04
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
🤣😂

20 September, 12:38
OMG the monsters had plan after plan, even for those of us unvaxxed, their evil was gonna get us too. if shedding doesn’t take us out, there are Q tips to do their evil. it is mind blowing their lack of human consciousness. i say No Mercy♥️⚔️♥️⚔️♥️

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
20 September, 12:30
Ewww....

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
20 September, 11:50
well shit. 😫

20 September, 12:40
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication
i will second that, well shit😩

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
20 September, 11:48
Always remember God created us in his imagine our bodies have healing powers no matter what man invents the power of God is extremely more advance. it’s all in your ability to believe.We are here on earth to be part of God family all trials and tribulations is part of the journey. May God continue his Blessings in this fight of our Freedom.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
20 September, 02:36
In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
Amen🙏❤️🙏

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
20 September, 09:23
In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
Amen ❤️🙏🙏

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
20 September, 11:40
Now I'm alll itchy watching this. Awful, just awful. I can't wait for our new world, no nanotech on Anon Island.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 September, 11:19
Nana thinks that they have these little buggers in so much now that we just need something to take periodically to kill them.
Gene Decode just about died from them several months ago.
Megellons?
In the air, in food, in things we use and wear?

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
20 September, 12:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yikes! I now have the itchy heebie jeebies! Weren’t people finding these fibers on the masks we were wearing during covid? I also got paranoid thinking they might be on those long swabs they were sticking in your nose to determine whether you had covid or not. Has anyone analyzed any of the test kits? 😳😬😣

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
21 September, 01:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
In Chemtrails !

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Blue Skies @ADeMills
20 September, 12:22
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
i had a LOT come out of ny feet and body when i soaked in epsom salt, baking soda and castor oil. i have pics to prove. i also used vinegar on what i thought was a jelly fish sting and found many black morgellons looking fibers in my belly button snd on the tissue i used.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
20 September, 07:41
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
souds VERY VERY optomistic 😅

in the same way im not a big fan of " ONLY NAC" (acetyl cistene )

or " ONLY IVERMECTINE" or HCQ

i am one of these of " KILL EM WITH FIRE!"" 😁

and shoot EVERY F:: CKNG THNG of these things

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 September, 11:10
I got sidetracked after my computer blew up. No doubt because i was shocking myself with a cattle prod while using the PC. I will pick up on experimenting on myself soon. I have been looking for any moving fibers and have not found anything yet.

Give me some brands or things to test and will look asap.

21 September, 12:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
vk do you think the IBU procedure using ozone and light can kill the moving fibers, not as much blood is cleansed as the EBO2. but IBU costs less, going for my 2nd of 5. knowing now the fibers in bout everything, how is this earth gonna get cleaned♥️

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
21 September, 01:41
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
If it hasn't been mentioned already, contact lenses and contact lens solution, please.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
19 September, 08:27
If this is the case everyone should be following the candida diet. The cause of candida are parasites. I've been a bug freak for a while and I heard that everyone has parasites in their body. While researching I came across this eating plan and I have been following it over a year. It is sorta like keto. A doctor from England talks about it on youtube. I have noticed improvements and I will never stop eating this way. My husband even started eating this way. He had extra weight and has slimmed out. I had major stomach issues and they are gone now. I prefer this over keto because I can have sourdough bread and green apples...which you can't have on keto. Parasites don't like anything sour and supposedly they flee your body or die off.

Mike Anon @Mike314
20 September, 11:19
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Kombucha is sour and a good gut cleanser, not sure if it's in your diet or not, just thought I'd add that.

Blue Skies @ADeMills
20 September, 04:51
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
doesn't oil of oregano kill candida? guessing it kills these guys too

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
18 September, 07:44
Same worry with feminine hygiene products. I’ve done some looking into recalled products. They present various “reasons”.
Makes me sick

18 September, 09:12
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Sickening! I would say they are for sure, compromised!! 🤬

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
18 September, 09:27
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Always makes me think of thay lyric if one of Eminems songs.. “slap anthrax on a tampax” or something like that.. frightening of what they are capable of.

Pink Totter @Totter
18 September, 07:43
Now that we know how and where to find them... let's figure out how to kill the damn things. Spritz some ivermectin, see what happens. Try the RIFE frequencies.

Pink Totter @Totter
18 September, 07:44
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Add to the above, try peroxide too... extra oxygen?

Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 September, 11:21
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
I wonder what a few moments in a microwave would do to them?

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
18 September, 07:20
i wondered if they've been putting them in our veggies. all of a sudden potatoes have fiberous strings. sweet potatoes used to be like a baked potato, now has a ton of fibrous strings. avocados, same.

18 September, 07:28
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
I would Not be surprised!!! I just noticed this last week in Sweet Potatoes, more than usual stringy-ness! 😩😳

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 September, 07:19
on toilet paper too!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 September, 11:07
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Bidets!

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
20 September, 12:40
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Butt munchers... 🤣

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
18 September, 07:07
I had morgellons for a few years, I did HBOT treatments with my son for his autism and it went away! His autism is getting better too! Sending prayers for you guys!

18 September, 07:35
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
This is so interesting! I will have to try!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
18 September, 06:59
call them what they are antenae made with fungal and parasite RNA. They can receive frequencies from WI-Fi and interact with our nervous system.

They are in the chemtrails, really on everything, everywhere now.

Boron supplements destroys them.
A hot bath with 1/3 cup Borax destroys them
Iodine destroys them
Zeolites will help clear out any that have not attached
Alternating Magenticng pulsing destroy them- PEMF- get a mat
and Rife Frequencies disable them.

Some people swear by this set of frequencies- https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Morgellons Disease 1 - RIFE Frequencies Treatment - Energy & Quantum Medicine with Bioresonance - YouTube

Morgellons disease (MD) is a rare disorder characterized by the presence of fibers underneath, embedded in, and erupting from unbroken skin or slow-healing s...

18 September, 07:30
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Great Info! Thanks! 🙏.