JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 September, 11:11
I am very moved by the response to my post yesterday. Thank you. I am packing now and saying my farewells to SC. It is requiring my full attention. I will see you this weekend at the Trump R ally.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
If Nana could I would pack a bag, throw it in the new purple suv and give ya a ride.
Pretty sure I want to travel a little when the dust settles.
Never really cared or thought much about traveling until the last couple or years.
Now I want to get out and see some of God's most beautiful creations.
07:52 PM - Sep 20, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Nanette Crow @Cresentcrow
20 September, 10:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
hello Nana i saw your post on screw Big Gov talking ablut the Nashville event coming up with Charlie Ward! yesterday they called and ask me to be the DJ for the event! i DJ’d the one back in July and met Charlie, Juan, Mark Z, Warren, Chas & Mike Penny. next day i attended Louis’ Screw Big Gov event in Nashville. hated Jason wasnt there but Louis definitely made it worthwile along with the other speakers. Hope we can meet! i live in North Alabama! reach out to me by email if you want cresentcrowyahoo.com. WWG1WGA NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 September, 01:42
In response Nanette Crow to his Publication
Dropped you an email.