JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I am very moved by the response to my post yesterday. Thank you. I am packing now and saying my farewells to SC. It is requiring my full attention. I will see you this weekend at the Trump R ally.

#FamilyIsEverything
11:11 AM - Sep 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 September, 07:32
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
What happened to your post about the Rally??
It was there and then disappeared!
YOU HAVE FUN THERE!
WISH NANA WAS THERE WITH YA!
@jfkjrfan

https://rumble.com/v1k3jy5...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 September, 10:54
Angels Here -Z @sirhuckleberry
12 seconds ago

Angels Here -Z
@sirhuckleberry
This one is especially for @doqholliday and @jfkjrfan -z because Nana thinks you will like😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 September, 02:05

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
21 September, 12:23
the 23rd will be my late mother & father’s wedding anniversary. They married in 1950. I will be thinking of them that day. I can’t imagine what they would b thinking right now about the state of our country & world. I feel they r watching over me & protecting me. Safe travels.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
20 September, 10:27
Wish I could be there as well, but it's not feasible at this time. Enjoy yourself and give em hell R.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 September, 08:01
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I'm only R in that my middle name is Ray. Gregory Ray. I've always been very clear that I am just a fan, fan ning the flames of JFK Jr. disclosure. 🇺🇸

20 September, 07:52
If Nana could I would pack a bag, throw it in the new purple suv and give ya a ride.
Pretty sure I want to travel a little when the dust settles.
Never really cared or thought much about traveling until the last couple or years.
Now I want to get out and see some of God's most beautiful creations.

Nanette Crow @Cresentcrow
20 September, 10:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
hello Nana i saw your post on screw Big Gov talking ablut the Nashville event coming up with Charlie Ward! yesterday they called and ask me to be the DJ for the event! i DJ’d the one back in July and met Charlie, Juan, Mark Z, Warren, Chas & Mike Penny. next day i attended Louis’ Screw Big Gov event in Nashville. hated Jason wasnt there but Louis definitely made it worthwile along with the other speakers. Hope we can meet! i live in North Alabama! reach out to me by email if you want cresentcrowyahoo.com. WWG1WGA NCSWIC

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
20 September, 06:38
Love The Timestamp!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
20 September, 06:37
Always Remain Safe! Bless You!

Ange Love @LoveM
20 September, 01:56
🙏May the Lord shine His face upon you and guide you in the Way of His Blessings❤️Love and hugs😘

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 September, 08:06
In response Ange Love to her Publication
That is very sweet- thank you. He is blessing me. I am going to share some of my thoughts from that day as soon as I'm finished packing. Blessings right back at ya.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
20 September, 11:21
Love ya Bud. #wwg1wga

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 September, 08:10
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
Love you too. 🇺🇸