Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
21 September, 01:54
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Prayers and more prayersπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ™πŸ™πŸ’œπŸ’œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
20 September, 09:41
πŸ€πŸ•ŠπŸ€πŸ•ŠπŸ€πŸ•ŠπŸ€πŸ•ŠπŸ€πŸ•ŠπŸ€πŸ•ŠπŸ€πŸ•Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 September, 10:42
In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication
my John John rose. πŸ€—

20 September, 10:42
In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication
my John John rose. πŸ€—

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
20 September, 09:37

Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 September, 09:34
"The Best Is Yet To Come"
-President Donald J Trump
A man of his word! Praise God!

Flim Flam @JDscramble
20 September, 09:23
Ooou Ahhh !

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 September, 09:17
Poverty decades, real hand to hand, more shit then you could shake a fkin stick at, in so many forms, elaborate someone please, I don't know what the fk that means.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 September, 09:18
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
For some that could mean, "I didn't get butter with my biscuit. TO some that could mean, my cell phone died" that could mean alot.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
20 September, 06:38
Good - it will be a difficult change, frightening for some and very much appreciated by the world. Those opposed to this new realm will not with us, Thank GOD, literally!

Alex Collier said the Earth is known as a "Bad Neighborhood" in the Galaxy ! That will all change.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
21 September, 04:12
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
There is no galaxy, only a realm.

https://youtu.be/H7I5mBKFK...

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
20 September, 06:26

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
20 September, 05:47