Dennis 369 @Dennis369
Good Night Fam... 😴

You don't need to know all of the answers, you just need to be courageous enough to take the first step. and trust where it leads. 🙏♥️

"...you need to know - not just believe there is a right time for you to change, no matter how hard, no matter your age, no matter the obstacles. If you feel in your heart that you are not where you want to be, it is never too late." 🥰
02:58 PM - Sep 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Dennis369 in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
20 September, 11:06
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
♥️♥️♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 September, 07:23
We BOTH know, we all know, RESEARCHERS gonna RESEARCH< lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
20 September, 06:49
Was that Roy? Roy Orbison? LOL

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
20 September, 09:37
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
everything will work out fine
its alright
goin to the end of the line 🎶

Angel Blue @angelblue88
20 September, 03:35
Thank you for that, I really need this right now. I feel like I've been stuck in a black hole I can't seem to climb out of. 😞😢 Any and all prayers would really help me right now from my AU family, I love you all.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
21 September, 09:06
In response Angel Blue to her Publication
Sending prayers and some light vibes to get out of the black

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
21 September, 09:31
In response Angel Blue to her Publication
prayers sent your way. God Bless