Danon MAGA @DanonMAGA
2020 DEC 7
Ex-head of Israeli space program reveals joint US/ET base on Mars and that the Galactic Federation is awaiting the right time to be revealed to Earth

Prof Haim Eshed, a senior scientist who for nearly 30 years headed Israel’s space security program has revealed secret US extraterrestrial agreements, a joint US ET base on Mars, and how a Galactic Federation is closely monitoring human affairs. Major media around the world is covering Prof Eshad’s revelations.

He further declared that President Trump was on verge of extraterrestrial disclosure but was told to hold back by the Galactic Federation since we weren’t at the right level of technological development. Apparently Space Force was created to help speed up humanity’s technology base.
01:45 PM - Sep 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by DanonMAGA in this post can reply
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
20 September, 05:49
In response Danon MAGA to his Publication
Project Bluebeam??? I have always heard they would first use this as an "encounter" to create chaos...
@IAM13888

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
20 September, 03:40
I heard from my own source it's gonna be 2027

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Avyon @finaldestiny
20 September, 02:43
2023 would be a memorable year for disclosures...

QPatriot17 #WWG1WGA @QPatriot17
20 September, 02:36
We Will Never Let You Down, Page 89

Haim Eshed 'soft disclosure' of Galactic Federation = Part of the Disclosure Plan?

Yes, says Val Thor.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
20 September, 03:43
In response QPatriot17 #WWG1WGA to his Publication
Hi QPatriot17 , GEORGENEWS left the same message in one of his live chats a long time ago I’ll never forget it. Thank you for being here and for all of your information, some might find it beyond belief I think it’s absolutely amazing.

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
20 September, 01:51
😊

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
20 September, 03:36
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
😂This is TWICE TODAY I've had to use this Meme!🤣