Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Jen ... @Jenfranji
21 September, 01:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
This Diana speaking or not 🤔

https://twitter.com/10News...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 September, 12:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
20 September, 09:34
So, when you die here, you sit up in a chair in your living room, take off your VR headset, and realize that you have been playing SimHuman for the past 30 minutes, your Mom is pissed that you didn't do the dishes, and you are actually a dinosaur.

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
20 September, 09:31
Wow! I remember Atari being the coolest thing ever.
Unreal Engine 5: Is it real or is it fake? A bit unsettling, actually.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Unreal Engine 5 Graphics are SO REAL ITS HARD TO BELIEVE.. - YouTube

Unreal Engine 5 Graphics, the potential is incredible. This video is based on a real-life train station in Toyama, Japan.Credit: https://www.artstation.com/a...

Par Nelli @Parnelli
20 September, 09:22
"Unreal Engine 5"
Its a fookin crazy train 🤣🤣🤣
FF for RR? 🤔

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
20 September, 09:19
Nothing is what it seems…

Caps = 3.
TS = 1:30 PM > 13:30 > 133.

Oct 29, 2017 11:47:07 AM EDT
Anonymous
Open your eyes.
It finally came out that Rod/Bob were key players in the Uranium scandal.
Don’t you think POTUS would be tweeting about removal given clear conflict.
Why did POTUS meet Bob under the cover of FBI Dir interview?
Bob is unable to serve as Dir per the law.
Gowdy comments on Comey (history will ....)
POTUS has everything.
Not everyone is corrupt (fewer than you think).
Follow Huma.
Operation Mockingbird.
Priority to clean out the bad actors to unite people behind the America First agenda.
Many in our govt worship Satan.
Not about Republicans v Democrats at this stage.
Where is HRC?
Why is the NG called up across 12 cities?
Trust in your President.
God bless, Patriots.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
20 September, 09:13
"Real Life"

The Real Me @TheRealMe
20 September, 09:18
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Let’s hope not or we’ve all been losing the game for a loooong time.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 September, 09:06
Please let me know when they get it so real that I can actually feel my feet rubbing in the sand.

Wait, visions are that real.
Some of my visions are like watching a movie, but the
REALLY GOOD ONES are me doing the action.

Absolutely can not wait til Nana has more time to devote to God, me, higher self, and my guide.
Actually feeling like I was in the garden on the space ship, seeing the actual jump gates in space, being on another planet that with that pink moon so close it feel like I could just climb up and touch it, several trips to the most beautiful waterfall I have ever seen.

Ya'll this is gonna be so much more amazing than we can even currently imagine.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 September, 09:06
Please let me know when they get it so real that I can actually feel my feet rubbing in the sand.

Wait, visions are that real.
Some of my visions are like watching a movie, but the
REALLY GOOD ONES are me doing the action.

Absolutely can not wait til Nana has more time to devote to God, me, higher self, and my guide.
Actually feeling like I was in the garden on the space ship, seeing the actual jump gates in space, being on another planet that with that pink moon so close it feel like I could just climb up and touch it, several trips to the most beautiful waterfall I have ever seen.

Ya'll this is gonna be so much more amazing than we can even currently imagine.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
20 September, 08:40
THE HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER IS UPON US.

HUNTERS BECOME THE HUNTED

WHERE’S HUNTER

Only followers of this user (ninanon) can see their posts

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
20 September, 07:40
https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Starship 110
Punisher
Martial Law
Ripple Labs
Ripplelabs
Wonderland
Pole Shift
End Of Times
Terra Luna
Justus

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
20 September, 06:48
if i am a simulation …i have a lot of feed back regarding my design flaws.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
21 September, 01:30
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
WAY TOO FUNNY!!!
@IAM13888

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
21 September, 01:42
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
use hacks.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Julie Casey @Trump2023
20 September, 05:52
I’m thinking if you’re high in the sky it must be a beautiful view from up there .

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
20 September, 09:05
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Day 266 of the yeat today!

266 < > 662 > 122 JFK JR Lives

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
20 September, 05:06

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
20 September, 05:01
What is engine 5 and where is this antartica?🤔🤔🤔

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
20 September, 04:25
reminds me of the old chat rooms where people could roam around and 'chat' via their avatar.. 🤔

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
20 September, 03:11
Living in a simulation

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
20 September, 03:07
The line between ‘real’ and make believe is becoming VERY blurry.

God Wins @Nous
21 September, 01:13
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
And that's for commercial use.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
20 September, 03:07
Wild! Came across your old sketch while searching my archives this morning and came here to post it and ask how your drawing was "coming along" and if you kept up "sketching".

Then on your most recent post you typed "Coming along" as if my question was answered before I asked it.

Now typing this and looking at your sketch I am getting serious TTDSSS vibes. 👀

American Girl @Americangirl
20 September, 09:26
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
i remember this...

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
20 September, 03:02
Yes, it is

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
20 September, 10:29
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
By that, I meant it is NOT the Unreal 5 Graphics engine

faked content

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
20 September, 02:30
yes,
bear'ly.

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
20 September, 02:21
manifestation and programming

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
20 September, 02:19
When we ourselves live in a Hologram, at least in a Quantum-physical sense (Planck space zeros and ones), then this is a kind of hologram (Virtual reality) in a hologram ... an endless pit ...

Olaf Koll @OlafK
20 September, 02:16
😎😁😎

20 September, 02:10

20 September, 02:38
In response American Girl to her Publication
wheres the "u" at. 😁😉

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
20 September, 02:09
Light projections.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 September, 02:08
. 🙌🏻