Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 February, 12:32
They are going hard on Q on CNN it's highly entertaining. It's the total Trump set trap for what's coming during declas/trial. I'm fully convinced there hasn't been a moment where Trump hasn't controlled the media's narratives. 10 steps ahead of them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kaytie Pearson @PatriotPearson
🤣🤣The CNN news special on "Qanon conspiracy theory" was a road map to newbies. How to research, where to go and what some Q abbreviations meant. It actually gave alot of info (even if they denied any of it to be true). It might just help wake some sleeping sheep. That is just my opinion...
12:39 AM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotPearson in this post can reply
Kaytie Pearson @PatriotPearson
05 February, 12:45
In response Kaytie Pearson to her Publication
I must add that it also carried a lot of disinformation and falsehood!! It just needs to peak the curiosity of those asleep and make them want to start doing their own research!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 February, 12:56
In response Kaytie Pearson to her Publication
It was actually very informative I agree. It's the Streisand Effect for them in the end. But hey it's their last shot they are getting really desperate.