Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
01 October, 08:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
People Warchin is akways goid sport VK. the Carnival continues.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
21 September, 02:48
watched again, a little crazy everywhere, that weird bicycle thing, saw some pink pjs go by i think, weird tall guy saluting, the wedding couple at end♥️everybody doing their own fun, getting along

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
20 September, 03:56
Anon island/Mt. vibes!

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
20 September, 02:32
I think it was the fourth of July

Anthony Ver @czarowniq
20 September, 01:35
firefire🔥🔥🔥🔥💥💥💥💥Important! https://rumble.com/v1kgfmr... @vincentkennedy

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
20 September, 12:34
Whattheseriousheck 🤔🧐😆😂

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
20 September, 12:25
ghosts in the machine kinda thing

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 September, 12:23
🤪

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
20 September, 11:41
Berlin
t/s 9:41
💧941 https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

There is so much going on in that video, timelines converging, music [Stand by me], light through the gate, bride, mad hatter, giant...

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
20 September, 11:16
Wow where is this clown show? Lol Good Morning VK!

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
20 September, 11:13
One of the reasons I don’t like crowded events, I feel out of place and like I’m goong to short circuit, this video sums it up!

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
20 September, 11:00
Berlin has already FALLen ...

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
20 September, 10:29
Is that Las Olas Blvd Fort Lauderdale? 😂

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
20 September, 10:22
Look at all those timelines at once.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
01 October, 09:00
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
was thinking the same thing 😂

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
20 September, 10:20
THIS! It’s exactly the way i felt one time when i was traveling with my hubby for work. We were in Salt Lake City, on our way to the top restaurant in the city. The walk from the car to the restaurant had this same feel. i legit felt like i’d been plopped into the middle of a sims game. There were so many oddly unique characters around. IT WAS THE WEIRDEST THING EVER. It didnt feel authentic at all.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
20 September, 10:19
LOL I was just saying that to myself yesterday. How weirder can it get before the zombies notice?!

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
20 September, 10:16
Curious as to what they put in their tea.

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
20 September, 10:08
Good morning!! That literally feels like the dream I had last night...crazy.

Mike Anon @Mike314
20 September, 10:07
Whoville from the Grinch vibes.

God Wins @Nous
20 September, 10:05
Matrix glicthing out, spawning random npcs

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
20 September, 12:24
In response God Wins to his Publication
Yes!! what I was thinking

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
20 September, 10:05
The first thing that came to mind was The Village, from 'The Prisoner' TV series (Patrick McGooan).

The denizens of The Village, ruled over by the secretive 'Number 1'.

...who is Number 1?

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
20 September, 10:03
🤷🏼‍♀️😅🐸

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
20 September, 10:00
theres you parallel universes right there, like i always say...

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
20 September, 09:55
😂

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
20 September, 09:55
Second video with Stand By Me🎶

2 drops with ‘stand by’

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
20 September, 10:03
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
20 September, 09:50
Now that's a good place to people watch. Two places I love to sit and watch is Time Square and the Miami airport. Some interesting peeps out there lol. Maybe we are in a simulation 😂

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
20 September, 09:50
EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SO FOOKIN STRANGE FOR SO LONG NOTHING IS STRANGE ANYMORE. STRANGE IS THE NEW NORMAL

Richie Richard @Richie
20 September, 09:48
This made me wonder if everyone was cognizant of what is going around them, or if the was a merging of dimensions. Odd.