20 September, 09:03
What is more Epic.
Taking down the mother fuckers
or showing us fookers?

50/50 split.

Critic of the movie thus far.
The lockdown grabbed our attention.
Plenty of time for popcorn.
But sadly it’s a touch on the slow side.
How about some action.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 September, 09:13
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
The truth faucet is on a SLOW drip to accomodate all the delicate, brainwashed snowflakes.

Utterly annoying, and frankly, dissatisfying. The slow drip mode allows the snowflakes to believe that things were always going to end positively. They get be brought into reality gently without ever having to understand the lie they were living in.

It’s a bit galling, but I am slowly accepting that “it had to be this way.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
I can tell you with certainty.
Not one person I know is slighlty awake.
NONE.
Just stupid.
09:15 AM - Sep 20, 2022
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Backontrack in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 September, 09:23
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
I hear you, and for a while, my experience was the same as yours.

My experience lately is the people where I am are awake at least to the COVID and COVID vaxx BS. Even vaccinated people I know have stopped at 2 doses and are filled with regret.

I could care less if the people coming to the realization about what their governments are and what they are doing become Donald Trump supporters. That’s not important - it’s that they are awake to the bigger picture that matters.

All of that said, the general level of awareness of the absolute evil is such that it seems a slow approach - a DE-programming - is necessary. So many are so entrenched that they literally need to slowly be programmed “in reverse.”

God’s plan on God’s time. LOL - that doesn’t mean I agree with the speed of things - I just accept that a higher power is handling it.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
20 September, 09:25
VAX yes people had enough.
leave us alone.....
although silent in discontent.

maybe a small dent in the psyche...

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
20 September, 09:37
you are correct. becoming a trump supporter is not a goal at all. to be awake trump supporters need to realize that trump is no more important than anyone else and stop making him a false idol. being awake is realizing that the answer is reducing government to zero along with every other pillar of matrix. trump serves a roll only to eliminate his own position as people reclaim sovereignty.

just because there are a handful of good people in government, does not justify its existence and does not change the fact that the biggest step in awakening is realizing you cannot give any of your individual power to anyone.

for this reason, many of the people complaining about others not being awake, are deep sleepers to those of us who realize that all the babylonian institutions must be completely eliminated. govt, medicine, school, church, media, finance, etc.

we must accept self sufficiency and say no to fake offers of convenience and subsistence.

TAKE YOUR POWER BACK