19 September, 11:57
9-19-22 JUAN O SAVIN
& Ladislav Vrabel | w/James Grundvig

GIVE NO QUARTER

https://rumble.com/v1kqgzr...

Juan
President Trump has used the language of Semaphore
to communicate right in plain sight.
The Flagstaff during his presidency was Melania.
The dresses she wore..
In [Ohio this weekend]
as he's walking off the stage
here’s the American Flag, vertically
with the field of the stars blacked out.
It’s a quilting over the stars.
not black stars sewn in.
It’s intended to show THERE ARE NO STARS
we are in OCCUPIED TERRITORY all 50 states..
The other part of the message is
ANY ENEMY FORCES THAT ARE OCCUPYING
AT THIS POINT IN TIME
UNDECLARED BELLIGERENTS
WORKING FOR FOREIGN FORCES
LITERALLY—WE TAKE NO PRISONERS
THEY CAN BE KILLED ON SIGHT.
The option to the Foreign Forces is to IMMEDIATELY SURRENDER.
WE’VE FLOWN THE FLAG
SURRENDER OR YOU ARE FAIR GAME.
IT’S A WARTIME CONDITION.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 September, 12:14
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Thanks for posting Kat!
Juan has made it as plain as possible.

If people are not prepared at this point... well they simply have not been paying attention

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
The only thing I'm not clear about is water.
Have you bought bottled water, Nana?
I mean, they won't shut off water, will they?
I don't see QTeam allowing that 🇺🇸🙏🤷‍♀️
12:20 AM - Sep 20, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
20 September, 08:58
Every State has a natural spring somewhere. Natural spring or well water is always best. (Fill gallon jugs, from you faucet for your toilets). Try to find the natural springs, those can't ve tampered with.

20 September, 12:51
I would have enough drinking and cooking water on hand for a month is my rule on most things.
I dont personally think the military will allow things like that to continue more than a week or two, without restoring the supply and I feel sure as with in hurricane diaster type situations that they have planned for water in similar ways, but I dont want to have to go hunt it down. I want my own and dont want to have to depend on the military to provide it.

Leaves more for other ppl and I will be able to provide for my family here and some neighbor frens if needed. I also have access to a well if needed but I really DO NOT think our miltary will let shit go on that long.

Q would not go thro all this to allow America or the dollar to be destroyed. The plan is to SAVE America and allowing it to be totally destroyed would open us up to being too vulnerable and take too long to rebuild.
I have no inside info but it is only logical.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
20 September, 01:29
Didn't Q say you and your family are safe? I think we will be A ok...maybe a little scare, but that's what we are for...to share, comfort and love🙏💞

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 September, 01:43
I just started buying the pieces to put in a pump well into my yard just in case things turn south. They have videos on YouTube that give you directions. I am worried that they will attack our water supply or taint the water.

20 September, 12:45
Well I got tired of buyig water and the only store here that has actual gallons of reverse osmosis water is Aldi an it is 20 min away so I bought the reverse osmosis equipment that installs under my kitchen sink.

If they turn off the water I figure I can still force water thro it.

If the trucks stop bringing the chemicals to treat water at the water plants, they will turn it off. They wont run untreated water imo.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 September, 12:50
We put in a reverse osmosis spigot as well

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
20 September, 12:51
I have a water filter.
Have for years cuz
I didn’t want to keep buying bottles!
Fingers crossed water will remain on!! 💦💧💦