LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
In light of all those in need of prayers, {all} I made you this compilation.

I pray that God in Heaven 1221’s every hard thing away for you to make room for every light thing
headed your way✨🙏🏻✨

#prayerteam
music & vibe inspired by @VincentKennedy & by you all. WWG1WGA ✨
12:08 AM - Sep 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
For Love of Country @Michelle1776
29 September, 11:31
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Thank you for this. I really needed this today. It’s beautiful. Blessings to you. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
30 September, 01:07
In response For Love of Country to her Publication
I am so happy this reached you at a time you needed it! So much love to you friend! 🙏🏻❤️
Sending you big giant gushy hugs & sorry if I get your shirt wet with my messy wet eyes! 🙏🏻❤️🥹🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
21 September, 12:04
💖 that! Made my day

21 September, 09:52
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
🙏🏻💓 Yay!!!!!!!!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
21 September, 07:41
✨Thank you so much for this awesome & inspiring compilation LightHeartAnon, just 💖 it ✨

21 September, 11:25
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Thank you Rita!!!! ✨🙏🏻✨🤗💖 I am so happy you loved it!!!! 😘💓

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 September, 01:48
Bravo!
What an amazing gift to everbody LHA!
Thank you sooo much 🙏❤️

21 September, 11:28
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Awww 🥰🙏🏻✨ you are ever so kind!
Makes me so happy to put something together that brings joy!!! So much love to you Kindrid Spirit!!!! 🙏🏻💖
🫡💓

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
20 September, 10:58
this was just wonderful, the sounds, the words, the visuals. animals all smiling, and me too, gonna see this again right now💙ty

21 September, 12:46
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻☺️💙 Much love friend! ✨🙌🏻✨💓

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
20 September, 07:46
Great job LHA! Awesome compilation💫
That swing above the clouds though... I could do that all day long.

20 September, 09:18
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
Thank you friend! 🤗
Ha! I bet you could!! Same here!
#DreamsofFlights 😄🙏🏻🫡

Jado _PC donated @JadoPC
I love the video and the music always reminds me of VK and makes me want to get up and start dancing! Thank you for sharing! 🕊️💖🌟🙏🏻(((HUG)))

20 September, 09:18
In response Jado _PC to her Publication
🙏🏻💖😄🤗

Jado _PC donated @JadoPC
I love the video and the music always reminds me of VK and makes me want to get up and start dancing! Thank you for sharing! 🕊️💖🌟🙏🏻(((HUG)))

Jado _PC donated @JadoPC

Jado _PC donated @JadoPC

Jado _PC donated @JadoPC

Jado _PC donated @JadoPC

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
20 September, 07:39
God Bless You. Love this.

20 September, 09:20
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
God bless you, Jason! 🙏🏻☺️

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
20 September, 06:29
Beautiful! Thank you!

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
20 September, 05:17
Awesome

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
20 September, 04:35
Love this!!! 👍😘

20 September, 04:44
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
💖🤗🙏🏻

Jenna Bee @JennaBee
20 September, 04:25
Thank you so much for sharing that with us. You have been an absulute blessing here on AU. You've brought healing vibes to me today, the first day that I have been ready to accept them.

20 September, 04:43
In response Jenna Bee to her Publication
🙏🏻❤️🥲 God bless you friend! So much love to you!!! 🙏🏻❤️‍🔥🙌🏻✨🤗

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
20 September, 04:13
VK, you are a beautiful soul! Thank you for that. ❤️🙏
Praying for all anons.
When Jesus told his disciples to get in the boat and told them we are going to the other side, a great storm happened. The disciples were worried, anxious and scared..
But they all made it to the other side..and so will we. 🙏❤️🇺🇸

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
20 September, 04:18
In response janice marie to her Publication
Oops I meant LHA (not VK) 😊

Kevin Lightwarrior @AwakenedPatriot1981
20 September, 04:12
awesome video 🙏🏻

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
20 September, 04:07
i need to watch this every morning!
thank you
just fills my heart
❤️❤️❤️

20 September, 04:15
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
🙏🏻❤️‍🔥✨

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 September, 03:57
Wow Light Heart on of the best videos ever!
Love it and thank you so much for all your hard work and light sharing!
Love you !
Nana

https://anonup.com/upload/...

20 September, 04:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🙏🏻💓🙌🏻🥰 Thank you Nana! ✨🤗✨🫡❤️‍🔥

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
20 September, 03:51
so awesome, lots of smiles. thank you for sharing

20 September, 04:44
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
🥰🙏🏻❤️🙌🏻✨

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
20 September, 03:41
Thank you LHA❤️That was some good medicine! Smiling ear to ear.

XOXO

20 September, 04:33
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
So happy for that! Much ❤️ to you!!! 🙏🏻

I’m no one @Iam4truth
20 September, 03:33
very cool!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 September, 03:23
Beautiful! 🙏🏼❤️ Keeping this!!

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
20 September, 03:16
I just signed up for a sound healer certification course last week! I'm pumped. This is BEAUTIFUL! Thanks so much for sharing.

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
20 September, 03:15
Love this!! Thank you! 🥰

Storm Rider @StormRider
20 September, 03:07
I bought one a few years back. The sounds are so calming.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
20 September, 03:04
So good! I really enjoyed the experience. Thank you. :)