Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 February, 02:04
Hey White Hats:

Why the F does the IRS still exist???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
How about if we all work together to start a class action lawsuit?

https://www.freedomclubusa...
12:17 AM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
06 February, 05:09
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
"I think if you were to go back and try to find and review the ratification of the 16th amendment, which was the internal revenue, the income tax, I think if you went back and examined that carefully, you would find that a sufficient number of States never ratified that amendment." - U.S. District Court Judge James C. Fox, Sullivan vs. United States, 2003.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
06 February, 05:08
The IRS is not a U.S. government agency. It is an agency of the IMF. Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I, Public Law 94-564, Senate report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391. (1996)

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
29 March, 05:59
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
correct! It is a foreign corporation established to collect the debt owed by Americans to the Federal Reserve which is also NOT government agency. You have no standing to file a tax form because you are not a government employee. The entire scam has stolen gazillions from American over the last 100 years.

Michelle Anderson @Misee70
05 February, 08:51
stand for sure, lawsuit i question if they are honest

Melinda Gibson @Patriot43v3r
05 February, 01:46
thats exactly what i asked Lin Wood back in December

Trump Gurl45 @TrumpGurl45
05 February, 09:52
Count me in too!

Trump Fan9923 @Trumpfan9923
05 February, 09:39
count me in!

Rose Prater @PLR
05 February, 09:06
all in!!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
05 February, 08:07
all in!

Sally Hollingsworth @SallyHollingsworth
05 February, 08:05
🙋‍♀️

All Well @AllWell
millions will be on board with this. it is going to take a committee to keep it organized!

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
so do we fille taxes for 2020 or wait till the deadline with out fingers crossed..lol

Only followers of this user (Pretschie71) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 February, 01:28
Nana is with ya who will lawyer up?

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
05 February, 01:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Awesome! 🙌🏻 Calling all lawyers 🗣

Let's get a class action lawsuit going!

Who will help us?

What is our first target? How about the stolen election? @sidneypowell1

https://www.classaction.or...

Dennis Jorgenson @HelloWorld
05 February, 01:18
The Fed is about to end. The IRS is the Fed's collection agency.

End the Fed.

End the IRS.

This movie isn't over yet.

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
05 February, 12:48
Well..This really awesome movie about saving the World, is costing a lot of money; If there is anything left over after the cost of Global freedom, and every single human on earth were the Plaintiffs; I'm down w/it. Someone call Lin..❤️