Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 September, 06:56
VK quote posted Q watch on TS. I remember that VK posted a GIF of this watch back on Twitter. Unfortunately I didn't save the pic, so if someone has it saved, please share it in the replies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
19 September, 08:12
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
4:49 on the 19th. Which was the time and date Queen lizzy was laid to rest. Thoughts and please fact check me on this one...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
I've seen someone too posted that exact time for Queen Lizzy. Probably correct.
08:16 PM - Sep 19, 2022
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
19 September, 08:27
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Damn, more Q proofs. I hope the storm starts in a few days not weeks.

Julie Yara @JulieYara
19 September, 08:33
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Make money by creating an easy and quick strategy to work part time and get extra 30k or more on the internet. I earned 30,485 in my overtime in the previous month and am extremely happy with this work now. You can try this now by:-

Following this information:- http://Www.BizPay1.com