Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
VK quote posted Q watch on TS. I remember that VK posted a GIF of this watch back on Twitter. Unfortunately I didn't save the pic, so if someone has it saved, please share it in the replies.
06:56 PM - Sep 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
26 September, 02:42
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
try that follow again sorry

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 September, 02:43
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
All good👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
26 September, 02:25

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 September, 02:38
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
There it is! It's time for The Watch.

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
26 September, 02:40
Ugh oh! The World stage military escalation (Russian, Ukraione, London & China +) are aggressive Chess moves which relates to the US response both here an abroad. The time 3:05, is it for US or elsewhere. ? US Marshall's in Canada today. Hmm Thank you.

Red Edge @Rededge
19 September, 10:14
isnt that 4:49? not 4:50

Anne Kats @anneanon1
19 September, 08:51
4:40 + 10 5:00 im stock on its 5:00 somewhere 🤷🏻‍♀️🙌🏼🕊💖🙏🏼

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
19 September, 08:12
4:49 on the 19th. Which was the time and date Queen lizzy was laid to rest. Thoughts and please fact check me on this one...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 September, 08:16
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
I've seen someone too posted that exact time for Queen Lizzy. Probably correct.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
19 September, 07:20
I have this one!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 September, 07:35
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
How is it not Friday.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
19 September, 07:06
4:49 (17) is the time the Queen was lowered into her tomb today.

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
19 September, 07:02
This is the only VK gif I have

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 September, 07:07
lol VK has the Q watch, pretty sure of it😂