JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 September, 10:55
All of this to say, DO NOT BE FRIGHTENED. Many of us have been looking forward to this moment for our entire lives. I can hardly contain my excitement. It is about to get very real very fast and we are as prepared as we can be. If we lose any of our Patriots to panic then all of my effort here would have been for naught. We are going to remain calm. We are going to show love and support to our neighbors and normies. Things will be challenging enuff for them without us saying we told you so. Comfort And Guide. That is the next phase of this operation.

Have a beautiful day Truth seeker.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 September, 07:22
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I truly have no idea what is supposed to happen soon that will cause a panic, beyond the status quo.

When cell phones is Hawii received an incoming ballistic missle warning and people panicked and threw their children into storm sewers, I kept loading my back pack for an important hike.

My husband, I think believed it, made comments about how lousy to die this way, yet my non chalance and assurance all would be well as I asked him to keep packing, I think helped him to not panic.

Why I was calm and cool is because I seek higher intell and know, the benevolents will no longer allow for nukes on this planet. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN....NOT EVER AGAIN. Nukes affect the entirety of the space time fabric in multidimensions and the benevolents can interfere when the actions of humans on earth affect them wherever they are in the cosmos. They, can, they will and they Do- you can count on it.

If you know something that will prevent panic-share it please.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
My Watershed Moment @Organic729
19 September, 07:41
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Faith in God, trusting the plan, intuition prevents panic. I discovered Q in 11/17 and was living in Hawaii when this flashed over my phone. Even then my faith and trust and intuition was enough "to keep my head while all around were loosing theirs". Isn't that why we are here after all?
We were all chosen to be Lighthouses in the storm.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
It was something to experience.

There was no reason given for you not to beleive a ballistic missile was inoming and to seek shlter immediately.

What did you actually do and how did you stay calm? People would like to read that, I would. The scenes coming out of Honolulu were absolute chaos. They panicked hard.
07:59 PM - Sep 19, 2022
In response My Watershed Moment to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
My Watershed Moment @Organic729
20 September, 10:33
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I wasn't in Honolulu at the time, but even where I was the fear was palpable, mixed with a kind of disbelief, zombie like. I had had another experience with a similar mix of fear and disbelief living in San Francisco during the '89 Earthquake in one of the hardest hit areas,; fires everywhere and the smell of natural gas strong in the air...explosive!
Maybe that experience (and some military training) helped to moderate my response in Hawaii too. Mainly though my gut reaction was a false alarm. Also I don't believe humanity ends that way and that's where my faith and trust came in.. The experience also gave me a sense of what the "scare necessary event" will look like but on a larger scale. Buckle up and stay calm!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
21 September, 12:01
In response My Watershed Moment to his Publication
I appreciate your experience and telling it as you took it in. I think ultimately that is what kept my husband calm as he just could not, would not, believe his life ended like that.

I think a higher sense tells us these things and more people just need to tune into it to keep their cool and calm.

Right now, I think most anons are prepared to not be surprised by anything at this point and to keep the faith. Though we don't know exactly what will happen, we feel certain as VK would say,

#They Fooked