Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
22 September, 11:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Tomorrow is Fryday the (23). It is also, 1/13 (11.3) on the Ethiopian Calendar. I'm curious to see if there is some major development that signals Checkmate...
https://www.ethiopiancalen...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
20 September, 11:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zanne Anon @Zanne63
20 September, 07:26

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
20 September, 04:53
PlausDeny.

Patriot GalCO @PatriotGalCO
20 September, 03:54
Literally! i am stuck on, "who is R?" caught this in a article. Should be a Friday with today's events.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 September, 03:03
doG comms?

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
20 September, 02:02
well kind of missed this was monday😳

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
20 September, 12:19
🤔

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
20 September, 12:19
❤️

DaC haos @DaChaos
19 September, 11:32
:)

Entirely Kathryn @EntirelyKathryn_thats_all
19 September, 10:19
It felt like Friday from how my shoulder blades were aching and I overslept this morning that never happens. I feel like I'm growing my wings. Not to mention I'm fascinated by birds these past few months. Who's ready to fly?

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
19 September, 09:50
Ha, my daughter asked me earlier if tomorrow is Friday. She was serious too!

TBo ogg donated @tbog
19 September, 09:43
It'll come. Eventually. Should be nice though. 😎

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
19 September, 08:57
4:38 PM > 16:38 > 7:11 > Checkmate.

Feb 10, 2018 5:16:54 AM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
Thank you Dopey.
King to pawn.
Eyes on.
Q

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
20 September, 01:38
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Surprised hes not farther back. How many nobilty are in England? They will all be in front of any other country’s leader I would think.

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
20 September, 03:16
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Masonic flooring.

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
19 September, 08:54
ugh! TRUTH

Cue Patriot @Q_patriot_1776
19 September, 08:41

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
19 September, 08:41
hmmm
riders on the storm
or
zippity do da
vibes up

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
19 September, 08:38
Right? Today sucked.... And Tuesday's are just a second Monday? So, tomorrow already sucks. Hate my job. don't wanna go.

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
20 September, 01:41
In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication
I’m very fortunate I have a job I really like. I work from home Tuesday and Thursday so every day I go to the office I know I can make it because tomorrow I’ll be at home. I work with a great group of people in a nonprofit. All libs but I look at them as future truthers. Just there shining the light like I’ve always done of Christ.

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
20 September, 04:56
In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication
Shouldn't have been so negative. Yesterday was difficult and I expect today to he the same. Looks like I need to change some things.

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
19 September, 08:34
I feel like I have lived a whole week in this one day. Yeah.

With ya.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
19 September, 11:52
In response Carolina Ouest to her Publication
got to tell you i fell that way for a while now like a few years just didn’t existed 🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
19 September, 08:32
vibes

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
19 September, 08:26
I to why (Y). “Fry”. Y family? I dunno know, but there is a Q that talks about it! 😎😀

Julie Yara @JulieYara
19 September, 08:34
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Make money by creating an easy and quick strategy to work part time and get extra 30k or more on the internet. I earned 30,485 in my overtime in the previous month and am extremely happy with this work now. You can try this now by:-

Following this information:- http://Www.BizPay1.com

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
19 September, 08:30
😂 I caught this at 12:21
also someone noted that Comey’s tweet may be code?
13 spaces within the tweet...

t/s 16:26 est
💧1626 🤷🏼‍♀️
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

https://twitter.com/comey/...

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
19 September, 08:19
Because it was just Friday a few days ago🤔

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
19 September, 08:15
Plz tell me you saw my Friday joke

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
19 September, 08:18
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Lol I just saw it👊😅

Butterfly Girl @LeeHyz
19 September, 08:10
Amen brother!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
19 September, 08:08
Vincent geezes if fryday i need a drink 🤦🏻‍♀️can it get any crazier?🙌🏼

Back to the Future @Backontrack
19 September, 08:05
Groundhog Day every day

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
19 September, 08:01
It could be if you got us on the right calender

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 September, 08:01
Feels like Fry-day everyday now. Trying to keep calm, not get anxious. I am prepared.

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
19 September, 07:59
Isn’t it? I have lost all track of days/times! I’m just here waiting for Fryday or any day that they fry!