Only people mentioned by oeralinda in this post can reply
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
19 September, 10:04
In response Rompt Theodoor to his Publication
And Colombia is spelled incorrectly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
19 September, 10:02
Interesting. If this decline in population is connected to the jabs, the "die off" is supposed to take place within five years. This 2025 chart would suggest people would get the vax in 2020 which was supposedly not going to be available for years. Either this chart depends on people getting the jab starting in 2020 so clearly knew the jab would be ready by then or the massive decline is from something else entirely.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shirley Golightly @Smallbutmighty
19 September, 08:18
Are these current projections based upon the vaccines?

Rompt Theodoor @oeralinda
20 September, 03:33
In response Shirley Golightly to her Publication
I don't know

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
19 September, 06:39
Planned white genocide is not a conspiracy theory!

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
19 September, 06:31
It seems they are making progress toward their planned agenda.
For now..

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
19 September, 06:27
India? There's plenty missing here.

20 September, 03:31
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
I'm a frisian.
But you are right: India should have been in there.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
19 September, 05:44
30 percent survival rate USA .😳

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
19 September, 05:42
The great die off.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
19 September, 05:41
this is worse than previous am I correct in this?

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
19 September, 05:42
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
I have the original in my photos, Ill look for it.

20 September, 03:26
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
i don't know