Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 September, 08:10
VK emphasized this part of the map on TS.

Who is there?

1/2

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
19 September, 10:18
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Stolen Viking Terretory by [them]

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
19 September, 10:22
In response memes matter to her Publication
I find this to be very factual. in checking my DNA, as a third generation from immigrant German family I was quite astounded in finding that I have quite a bit of Nordic or what people call Viking ancestry in my blood kind of goes hand in hand. very very interesting

memes matter @NoComment
I am nordic as well, and have intuative gutt feelings and thought threads about that era, and I love to research this. The Vikings was the first to mention [the jews] not the jews so to speak i think, back in guess when? 11th centuryđź‘€1111 vibes
11:41 AM - Sep 19, 2022
In response Jes King to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from memes matter, click on at the bottom under it