Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
17 September, 01:39
😼 Outstanding 1:48 minute film clip of CGI

🌎 Nesara News Channel
CGI/How the deep state manipulate the 🐑
Don't always believe what you see on your screens ❤️

nesaranews

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
17 September, 04:28
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Here is another aspect
many may not
know about September 11th of 2001.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
17 September, 07:16
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Great info, Clif High recommended this reading to be able to navigate Common Law.

https://clifhighvideos.com...

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
17 September, 07:38
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I love those books check this out too, The top of George bush Sr. indictment is all common law.

https://www.docdroid.net/S...

19 September, 09:41
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
I have this one printed out, my first rabbit hole is Johnny Gosch and there is a picture of George with Johnny after he dissappeared.
10:41 AM - Sep 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bachase4 in this post can reply
25 September, 11:19
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
Would you please share that here Beverly?
@bachase4

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
09 August, 09:49
Sorry have been off for awhile I had a heart transplant but it’s in the indictment above

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
09 August, 09:51