Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 September, 09:11
I dont usually do this, but in a tough spot could use some prayers right now frens, I give it to God, also its not fair if I am not open about it with you all, I have been in a different place lately, following the bread crumbs as best can, I dont like to bring that energy, but I am sure some have noticed too, so there it is, we all stumble, God has placed me here with you all for reason and I Love You All So Much, dont need to carry this anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 September, 09:53
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
911 timestamp.
You sending a coded message?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tank Patriot @TankPatriot
just hit 2 Syncs In the last minute with you Bro⚡️👊🏾
09:55 AM - Sep 19, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TankPatriot in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 September, 10:08
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
So much coming together rn, can leave one with pinball feels at times, gotta breathe, pray ground and just let God.

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
19 September, 10:49
🙏

Ange Love @LoveM
19 September, 05:48
Remember how God sees you and loves you so very much🙏🏻🕊💖