⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
19 September, 08:04
This is from 13 years ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
19 September, 08:20
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I remember hearing this lady speak about this...She tried her best to warn us and got the hell out of the USA...She was spot on! What an awful nation we have become...Our country is the most evil on Earth!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
well, hopefully she also knew where to go because the jab attack has been global. Hopefully she didn't go to Europe, Asia, or South America. 🤷‍♂️
08:27 AM - Sep 19, 2022
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
20 September, 09:42
Just because it was global doesn't mean she had to get it. I'm sure she knew enough to not get it.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
20 September, 09:49
In response Leslie Speers to her Publication
Oh she defintely knew enough NOT to get it!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
19 September, 08:56
I believe she went to Belize.

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
19 September, 12:00
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
who is she?