Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 September, 10:40
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
20 September, 10:03
I remember watching this in 2009. Back in those days, I used to watch Alex Jones and he had Dr. Rima Laibow on quite often. I also watched Jessi Ventura's show too. Dr. Rima was married to General Stubbelbine. He was a very interesting man to listen to as well.
Weeks after watching this episode of Jessi interviewing Dr. Rima and the plan for a forced H1N1 shot, I was in Italy. At a dinner that night, I talked with a pharmacist from the US. At this small Agritourismo dinner there were a few people from different areas. One from Japan, a few Americans, and a couple from Canada. I shared this information about a forced jab and the plan for a NWO. I have often wondered if those people wrote me off as crazy (I know they thought so that night!) or if they thought of this conversation when the c-scamdemic started.

Thanks for sharing this video! 👍👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
None None @MUDD
19 September, 08:56

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
19 September, 08:39
Wow...too bad this wasn't aired in 2019. It would have given people the heads up before it happened.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
19 September, 08:20
I remember hearing this lady speak about this...She tried her best to warn us and got the hell out of the USA...She was spot on! What an awful nation we have become...Our country is the most evil on Earth!

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
19 September, 08:27
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
well, hopefully she also knew where to go because the jab attack has been global. Hopefully she didn't go to Europe, Asia, or South America. 🤷‍♂️