Doq Holliday @doqholliday
What did DJT say about solar in the last rally?

What were his EXACT words?
07:13 PM - Sep 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kath 144 @Kath144
19 September, 06:04
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
DJT : "Germany decided to go WINDWILS all over,..."

President Trump intentionally mispronounced the word 'windmills' the first time.

I did a quick search on 'WINDWIL' and came across an interesting blogpost about 'Disintermediation - Getting Rid of the Middle Man'.
Coincidence?
http://www.windwil.com/201...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Edge @Rededge
19 September, 03:56
ch y na 😜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Edge @Rededge
19 September, 03:56
ch y na 😜

IAM B0B MILLER #GOD2023 @I_AM_READY
18 September, 11:26
Need to go Inner

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
18 September, 11:07
yw

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
18 September, 08:45
transcript πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡pics

qdrops πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡pics

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
18 September, 09:13
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Chook Chook @Chook
18 September, 08:14
They decided to go solar. Solar, I like solar, but it’s very limited in its capacity. It’s can fire their big massive plants. I took a lot of heat.

Erin Reyna @ErinReyna
18 September, 08:17
In response Chook Chook to his Publication
I get paid more than $200 to $400 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $30k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.BizPay1.com

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
18 September, 08:10
wasnt it in reference specific to Germany? something to the efect of, β€œit’s not good enough to power their BIG factories” ?

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
18 September, 07:54
I watched it while taking care of 5 grandbabies. He said something to the fact its good, but I don't think it would be his choice. Sorry I don't know the exact words.

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
18 September, 07:51
All made in china.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
18 September, 07:48
the CHINA virus
Q 3896
https://qposts.online/post...

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
18 September, 07:33
Let me guess, they were made in China.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
"I know solar" πŸ€·πŸ˜‚

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
I didn't watch it. πŸ˜‚