Only people mentioned by MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply
Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
18 September, 09:16
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
18 September, 03:16
This is all I could find.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
18 September, 02:44

Awake Now @Awakenow
18 September, 01:37
I hope this is all true!

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
18 September, 01:28
Thank you!

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
18 September, 01:26
This bothered me while watching the rally last night...I guess NOW I know why. Also, I couldn't help but notice our beloved Prez was not his usually effervescent self when he came on stage. No waving, no smiles, no finger points, no mouthed thank yous...like he was ALL business. (Anyone else pick up on that?) His tone was more serious as were his topics. This makes perfect sense if he was talking DIRECTLY to the DS.

Maria. Liv. @maria07
19 September, 12:45
In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication
👀Yes, he in particular looked very serious and not the same mood and speed in his speech, There were strange vibes from him.🙏

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
18 September, 01:24
Contact your local Sheriff. Ask him if he follows the Constitution, or if he takes orders from the FBI. If he says no to taking FBI orders, and the FBI show up at your home, call your Sheriff right away and have them arrested and removed.
You might even want to add a Citizen's Arrest yourself in front of the Sherriff. It might also be a good idea to record the entire event.

Montana Ford @Montanaford
18 September, 01:21
WONDERFUL TO HEAR!!! THANK YOU for sharing your knowledge about this particular flag!!! WOOO HOOO!!! Get excited my fellow patriots as IT IS GOING DOWN!!! We're getting closer every day to the finish line!!! WWG1WGA!!!🙏🇺🇸❤️🙏🇺🇸❤️🙏🇺🇸❤️🙏🇺🇸❤️🙏🇺🇸❤️🙏🇺🇸

Montana Ford @Montanaford
18 September, 01:21
WONDERFUL TO HEAR!!! THANK YOU for sharing your knowledge about this particular flag!!! WOOO HOOO!!! Get excited my fellow patriots as IT IS GOING DOWN!!! We're getting closer every day to the finish line!!! WWG1WGA!!!🙏🇺🇸❤️🙏🇺🇸❤️🙏🇺🇸❤️🙏🇺🇸❤️🙏🇺🇸❤️🙏🇺🇸

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
18 September, 01:12
something must be true on this, why would a flag be flown without stars? Specifically at a DJT rally???

AmyC 469 @AmyC469
18 September, 01:09
Anyone have a source for this! Would love to verify and share

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
18 September, 01:01
PRECISELY

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
18 September, 12:49
No Deals!

chore Toke @choretoke
18 September, 12:47
Trump did say to the crowd do you want this rally to go/be 1 hour or 2 hours❗️🤔I don’t know what he meant by that🤔🧐But it’s interesting to me

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
18 September, 01:20
In response chore Toke to her Publication
I thought that must have been a pointed comment....but of course we don't know why at the time....Wow!

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
18 September, 01:40
In response chore Toke to her Publication
He gave it to THE PEOPLE to decide for how long the evil ones have to surrender - 1 or 2 hours!!! 😁😄😄😄😄

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
18 September, 12:33
It's Going Down! Grand kids of JFK singing Timber on Instagram 20MAR2020YesQ - YouTube

How lovely!It’s going down! Copied from Jack Schlossberg's Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/tv/B99rjfhA...JFK's daughter Caroline's three kids are Rose, Ta...

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
18 September, 12:46
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
TIMBER!

memes matter @NoComment
18 September, 12:28
bingo bango