Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
18 September, 12:17
Hmm…This morning Elon tweeted, “to help mend the fault in our stars.”
12 hours later, Trump wraps up a rally and the flag has no stars.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Philipp Anon @gigu
18 September, 04:19
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
24. june 2021

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
18 September, 08:40
In response Philipp Anon to his Publication
HOLOFRACTAL DIAMOND BODY OF LIGHT

Human Beings are STARSEEDS--INDIVIDUAL DIAMONDS in the DIAMOND LIGHT BODY of the (Q)UANTUM SOURCE FIELD

Similarly, the INDIVIDUAL STATES in Our RESTORED REPUBLIC are Like INDIVIDUAL DIAMONDS in a Larger, More Inclusive DIAMOND BODY OF LIGHT Known as AMERICA.

The Prophet Isaiah said that ISRAEL would become a LIGHT UNTO THE NATIONS that would ILLUMINATE the Darkness and Restore Mankind to it's ORIGINAL Relationship to Source.

IS-RA-El, when Reduced to it's Etymological Root Words Means; "SHINING RAY OF LIGHT." IS=SHINING; RA=RAY; EL=LIGHT

We are Now emoving the "EL"-ITES who would Rule Us through their Narcissitic, Luciferian Worship of the False Light of the Intellect by Restoring that Self-Same Intellect to It's Proper Relationship as a LIGHT-BEARER--One Who BEARS the Light of Source without Confusing or Identifying Itself as Being SOURCE ITSELF

WE are IN God & God is IN Us; but We Not SOURCE Itself!

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
Trump's remark of "returning the diamonds"......was he referring to the INDIVIDUAL STATES to our RESTORED REPUBLIC?
09:54 AM - Sep 18, 2022
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Only people mentioned by UltraTXSquirrel in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
18 September, 12:44
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
TRUMP, Q AND THE SACRED GEOMETRY OF CREATION

"Mathematics is the Language in which God has Written the Universe." -Galileo Galei

I have come to Believe that Everything that Trump and Q say are Multi-Dimensional METAPHORS that are Ultimately Based on the SACRED GEOMETRY OF LIGHT.
Juan O' Savin CONFIRMED in a Recent Interview that Q is Communicating to Us Using MATHEMATICAL LANGUAGE.
All ANCIENT LANGUAGES were ROOTED in the SACRED GEOMETRY OF LIGHT, The QUANTUM LIGHT of the UNIVERSAL SPIRIT Being Represented by the NUMBER 144.
The ALPHABETIC Letters of Words were Equivalent to the Geometrical Shapes of METATRON'S CUBE/The 2D STAR OF DAVID/SEAL OF "SOL"-OMON; 3D STAR TETRAHEDRON/STAR of BETHLEHEM
GEMATRIA is the "WORD"/The LOGOS/The Organizational Structure through which we become Conscious of the QUANTUM LIGHT OF SOURCE that Dwells WITHIN US and ALL CREATION

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Story of Creation Through Sacred Geometry - YouTube

Once, all life in the universe knew the Flower of Life as the creation pattern -- the geometrical design leading us into and out of physical existence. Then ...

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
18 September, 11:08
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Yikes.....this is waaay above my pay grade! All I can hear in my head right now is.....🎵 Math, science, history......unraveling the mystery....it all started with a Big Bang🎵. Not demeaning this in ANY way, just saying I'm still trying to comprehend who in the hell would vote for and STILL maintain allegiance to Brandon!