Only people mentioned by IAM13888 in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
18 September, 12:28
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
DARK TO LIGHT/BLACK TO WHITE/BLACK HOLE/WHITE HOLE IN TIME

"I TOLD YA"

WHITE HOLE IN TIME, Peter Russel Video

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

BLACK WHOLES, SACRED GEOMETRY and UNIFIED FIELD THEORY Nassim Haramein Interview

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
18 September, 09:38
I was watching on Newsmax last night(so I could watch from my tv instead of computer). They panned the crowd, I saw the blonde gal, she looked like what Carolyn B would have looked like all those years ago. Also saw a very comfortable looking Vincent Fusca, and I could have sworn I saw Veronica-that one could have been wishful thinking!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
18 September, 08:55
The blonde looks real. I missed this from the rally. Interesting!

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
18 September, 08:00
They look like CGI to me .

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
18 September, 07:23
Is that the master of disguise on the left looking like Cher? LMAO!

This must be great fun... carrying on this charade.

Justice 4 ALL @NoMoreBS
18 September, 11:12
In response IKnow QUR to his Publication
I thought it looked like michael jackson, but also cher!