Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
17 September, 11:01
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Dan has posted the Flag with that look before in June 2021
“Birth of a New Nation”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 September, 09:58
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
from last night

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
17 September, 11:00

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
17 September, 10:58
They have to join the Constitutional Republic from the defunct Corporation, maybe. Just a guess….

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
17 September, 10:58
All black stars on the flag? Nationwide blackout? All 50 states?

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
17 September, 10:51
No Surrender....

Joel Hobe @J78Hobe
17 September, 10:41

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
17 September, 10:15
The stars were same colour as the blue field. The stars were there, just blue.

The most COGENT theory is that it is a signal about the state of the union of states (as mentioned in your post) - ie. that there will be a return to 1776, and a restart of the union.

This lends credibility to the theory that states will withdraw from the union and the United States will look VERY different soon.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
17 September, 10:22
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Ezekiel 32:7
“And when I extinguish you,
I will cover the heavens and darken their stars;
I will cover the sun with a cloud
And the moon will not give its light

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
17 September, 10:10
I do associate quilts with Early American culture.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
17 September, 10:13
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
To me...this makes the most sense.
Each state will have to rejoin