Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Where are the STARS on the flag? (Trump Rally tonight)
08:14 PM - Sep 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
18 September, 05:03
In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
bijowi @bijowi
18 September, 12:02
The stars are black in color and hard to see. It means "I need help, but I will never surrender." It seems to me, he is telling us, he needs all our help to defeat the DS. He has said before, Never ever, ever give up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nait 002 @Nait002
17 September, 10:46
Found it.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
17 September, 10:36
Interesting. It has to mean something.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
17 September, 10:18
I missed the rally tonight. Did the flags have the gold fringe?

The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
17 September, 10:10
Stars (hollyweird) gone?

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
17 September, 10:02
I found this on a search =

"My understanding of it would be Unity, instead of representing each state, its more than less representing the US as a whole."

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
17 September, 09:59
Corporation dead & buried Monday?

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
17 September, 09:56
America will be unified again

9/17/22
America has been Unified. No stars(states) on the flag

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
17 September, 09:18
wow O didn’t notice that.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
17 September, 09:02
Thats the first thing I said! Gotta be a reason.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 September, 08:58
Good question.

Good question.

Good question.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
17 September, 08:55
Another possible answer ;
It represents the United States as a whole... not divided by individual states, but actually "united".

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
17 September, 08:43
Not the Corp.
We are ceded and considered the belligerent occupiers.
Law of War... DC is CCP controlled.

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
18 September, 11:41
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
[their] property value is about to plummet ...

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
Wow....I had to go back and look. You're right...it shows NO stars on that flag. Most flags are reversible so even if it were hung backwards you'd still see stars. You KNOW it has to mean something.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
GREAT EYE👀
🧐