Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
They switched Pelosi out in November. Likely right after Germany raid. Take a look at both videos.

https://www.youtube.com/wa... October 2020

https://www.youtube.com/wa... November 2020
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi holds her weekly news conference — 10/8/2020 - YouTube

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi holds her weekly news conference after President Donald Trump said Thursday that stimulus negotiators are “starting to have some v...

10:57 PM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Zach Tollen @MysticZach
05 February, 11:47
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
How long do they train these ACTORS for?? I know *I* couldn't mock an accent and mannerisms like that!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mitch Racer @Optic1
05 February, 09:37
lost her access to adrenechrome?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
05 February, 08:19
Why does Orange Nancy have such long grown-out dark roots in October? No hair stylists in detention? Was she under detention before being switched out?

AmyC 469 @AmyC469
05 February, 07:43
See it in her eyes as well as her neck. Night and day!

Deborah Lemaire @GraceMerveilleuse
05 February, 03:06
Yep, clear as Day!
ThanQ for vids

Elena Iove @Camberu71
05 February, 01:45
I can't stomach either of them/her...

Diana Basil @booboo
05 February, 01:35
Her hands and hand jestures are identical in both; gap between her middle finger and fourth finger identical on her right hand; length of her pinky finger the same. Her face looks like her botox appointment is due. Wish I got the same vibes but unfortunately I feel like throwing up that she is still there.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
05 February, 01:31
New Nancy's eyes droop down on the sides; old Nancy's don't. Old Nancy's eyes are 'angrier.' Voices are pretty similar.

Unfortunately, just like the old Nancy, the new Nancy has to take Nadler out for his walk every day at recess.

Dan DePatriot @gr8fldan
05 February, 01:31
they look the same to me.

november obviously had a botox treatment and she was clearly buzzed on something.

Jonny Swank @Swanker66
05 February, 01:21
Her right hand ring finger bends always - like its frozen -is it good acting?

✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ @Westsider
05 February, 01:02
I must agree that we are looking at imposters !

The STORM is here! @voo64
04 February, 11:42
Gimme a break. Nanchee is 80 years old, neither of those is really her. Here are two pic of her in 2016. But hey, these new ladies have a really great voice and acting coach......

The STORM is here! @voo64
04 February, 11:45
In response The STORM is here! to her Publication
Here is a pic of NP with our President Kennedy, you think the old broad could still walk without help, please...

Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
04 February, 11:20
I nearly set my hair on fire looking at that thing for that long (and I skipped forward)!

KIK 143 @kik143
04 February, 11:13
I also put a picture from each video together. check out the eyes.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 February, 11:22
In response KIK 143 to his Publication
Smaller head, different eyes. Double the bust.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 February, 11:23
In response KIK 143 to his Publication
The hands were the first sign then I went back and dug.

KIK 143 @kik143
04 February, 11:12
Creepy. if you notice... she also isn't wearing her Apple watch in the November video. I just looked back at pictures of her wearing a mask and she always has an Apple Watch on.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
04 February, 11:11
So the fake Pelosi left the laptop behind? R people putting this together? Hunter just accidentally left a computer with information that would hang him and many others?? I think not! Intentional!

Tina Smith @Spiritalker53
04 February, 11:10
widows peak went away, not nearly as prominent

ice mtn @icemtn17
04 February, 11:07
Ok. Watched them. What am I looking for that would help spot differences cause I did't see anything to convince me of that. What did I miss?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 February, 11:08
In response ice mtn to her Publication
Two different people entirely.