Rompt Theodoor @oeralinda
Electric cars are intended to get us on a train or bus and to limit our mobility.

This action may cost a bit, because:
1 One battery requires 250,000 kilograms of material from mineral extraction;
2 Between 100 and 300 barrels of oil must be pumped;
3 The energy that a battery supplies is equal to one (!!) barrel of oil;
4 To produce one battery, we emit between 25 and 40 tons of CO2;
5 The extraction of lithium, cobalt and zinc will increase by 400% to even 4,000%.
6 There are nowhere near any reserves on Earth to meet the need.

The same goes for solar panels and windmills. Both are already causing an environmental disaster because they are only profitable for 20 to 30 years. As long as they are subsidized, they provide energy. If the subsidy stops, everything can go to the scrap heap. With all the environmental consequences that entails.

Electric car of Grand Duke Alexei Alexandrovich, 1898
(running on pure etheric electricity)
05:37 AM - Sep 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by oeralinda in this post can reply
David Treciak @scifiwriter
17 September, 12:16
In response Rompt Theodoor to his Publication
There's a book written by someone who was an environmentalist and he wrote a book making those same points to expose the fraud of the green movement.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
17 September, 06:10
Thank You For Sharing.
Great Compilation! πŸ‘

Commie Freals Don't
Like Free Thinkers Like Yourself!

They Sit And Ponder How Else To Spend Our Money Making Rules And Laws That Creates Our Demise.

I Look Forward To Our Republic Restored.

Beginning November Commie Democracy Freaks Go Bye Bye And Our Constitutional Republic Patriot MAGA Leaders WILL Properly Represent We The People! Freedom From Tyranny Oppression. πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’•
Vote America First!
Vote MAGA!
Amen And Amen America! πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
17 September, 12:25
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
Pardon me for the typo. πŸ™ƒ

I shouldn't post just waking up,
when my eyes are still adjusting.

*Commie Freaks Don't
Like Free Thinkers Like Yourself!

May I share your post as a screenshot?
Thank you.

Trump Rally Today Begins 3pm Eastern Time. I'll post some links in case you are interested.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
17 September, 04:51
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
Ohio Trump Rally

Right Side Broadcasting

https://youtu.be/7kL9xe12c...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
17 September, 05:39
Thank you for posting this