JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
16 September, 02:19
#GhostEzra post - #HillaryClinton "gone" ?!?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
Agreed it takes time.

Start making it public. End the COVID crap.

If the BS - which is allegedly all for show - showed signs of ending, it would do wonders for morale.

Oh, we’re doing it this way to wake people up. Personally, I think we are at the 80-20 or even 90-10 stage of “awake” vs “asleep.”

Really put the fear of God in the Deep State and start publicly (and officially) taking these mo-fo’s down. That will really jolt the sleepers awake.

If the White Hats are in control, and if we’ve already won - there can be no reason to keep everything behind the scenes at this point.

Queen Lizardbreath is dead. Enough of the “in the shadows” crap.

And yes, hand me a gun or whatever - I will gladly do more than I am already doing.
02:30 PM - Sep 16, 2022
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
16 September, 03:32
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
What I can't handle at this point, is what about the children???? One more day of those MoFo's abusing and killing children is too many. I can deal with the rest being drawn out because of the legal procedures. And I don't see anyone waking up in my life. They are so brainwashed, that until MSM tells them what to believe, they are stuck in Trump Deranged Syndrome.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
16 September, 11:23
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Here is one Scripture...
Not sure if this is the right one.

John 12:37-41

37But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him: 38That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed? 39Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again, 40He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with [their] eyes, nor understand with [their] heart, and be converted, and I should heal them. 41These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
16 September, 11:33
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
The reason why I bring this up is the fact that one sheep gone astray to Father God is worth holding off calling it a night, and going out to find and bring back the little one to the flock that's already home and secure. The Families, Friends, ARE Many, I PRAY They ARE Already Home Secure AND We Just Aren't Aware Yet Because We Haven't Talked In Months And Years.
Keeping The Children Information Quiet Could Be Part Of A Covert Operation...
Protect The Children. 💕🙏💕🌼

Maria. Liv. @maria07
16 September, 02:56
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
🤪Well said just my words now that's enough with the circus madness people in this can't do anymore and we're being robbed of everything we have. Am very tired by now of the same shit every single F.... day.🤢🙄🤮