Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Zanne Anon @Zanne63
18 September, 02:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
18 September, 12:26
Is this Africa splitting apart?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
17 September, 05:05
👁 C

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
17 September, 02:56
incredible! we create the miracles!❤

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

American Girl @Americangirl
17 September, 01:44
need answers to many questions

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 September, 01:43
Where is this? Does anyone know?

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
20 September, 04:17
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Saudi Arabia i believe, Hope .. in what's known as the Empty Quarter.
I live in this region for now, n when meditating/praying once i "saw" lots of water underground and the desert turning green🙏🏻

DaC haos @DaChaos
17 September, 01:43

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
17 September, 11:53
you / Juan desert vibe [1 day] delta :)

regreening the deserts, but the transition gonna stink...

some one special to some @godrus
17 September, 10:57
the land has been cleansed of the evil people that worshiped death there.
Life can live their now.
God is good and He is great.
Hallelujah

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
17 September, 10:01
Is this from the Aquifir under AZ that is currently being drained?

https://news.yahoo.com/sau...

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
17 September, 02:16
VK:
It’s going to be Biblical.
Financial crisis.
➡️Carrington (event)⬅️

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru/...
2 images.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 September, 01:56
VK, is the reason that you can't see past 2023 because we have succeeded in changing the past, the timeline enough that we win and the future now past 2023 will have to be written as it unfolds, a new future that hasn't happened yet?

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 September, 02:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
All of the timeline stuff I don't think my mind will ever grasp.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
17 September, 03:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
In my mind from March 2023 will be a paradigm that will determine our future.
Praying for Humanity to get past thinking only of oneself and think as a whole.
So no-one will be left behind and everyone will benefit equally.
No More Rich, Famous or people in power overpowering another Human soul.
EVER!
NOW Wouldn't That be Glorious.

17 September, 12:04
Ok so God was showing me in a dream in the last couple days that the truth the answers we would see in the ground, it would be visible looking at the Earth.
I was seeing symbols in a large area of dirt. Not water but answers.

16 September, 11:54
1:04
ONE Foundation

"Shift"???

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
16 September, 10:45
Isaiah 41:18
I will make rivers flow on barren heights, and springs within the valleys. I will turn the desert into pools of water, and the parched ground into springs. ⭐️

arba happihr @arba
16 September, 09:35
BAck to how God intended this planet to be. Free

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
16 September, 09:11
That's kind of waters thing, just flowing all around.
Allegedly, Earth was completely covered with the stuff, before the Moon was knocked off, and Gravity + Surface tension allowed the dry land of Pangea to emerge.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
16 September, 09:10
sometimes I think, does Africa or some other places, have to be so dry, or was it some way engineered ? but thats kinda weird I guess too.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
16 September, 11:59
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I think there was a major battle with technologically advanced weapons and there is where these vast deserts came from. I have seen numerous documentaries that have proven this..

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
22 September, 06:29
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I found the verses in the bible that tell of this. Isaiah 35:6-7. 6) Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing; for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert. 7) And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, shall be grass with reeds and rushes. Read on in this chapter.. I have read Isaiah a few different times, but it didn't become clear until this reading. All that is happening right now is in this book. It has become clear to me what was being said.. Thank the Lord, I now comprehend what the Lord has been telling us all along.

nobody somebody @Cuedin2it
16 September, 08:03
W

W

W

W

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
16 September, 07:38
:)

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Sep 16, 2022 at 6:20 PM]
Current Mood...🥳🥳🥳
https://rumble.com/v1kdqah...

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Sep 16, 2022 at 6:27 PM]
NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT'S COMING!!!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
18 September, 05:09
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
il Donaldo Trumpo, [Sep 16, 2022 at 6:27 PM]
NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT'S COMING!!!=307

8 Pics

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
16 September, 07:25
GERONIMO.

5:5

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
16 September, 06:53
nice t/s VK
14:04 > 144
Watch the [primary] water flow

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
16 September, 06:17
more water to watch, perhaps under the sand💙

God Wins @Nous
16 September, 06:17
“I Open rivers on bare hills, and fountains in the midst of valleys; I Make a wilderness become a pool of water, and a dry land springs of water.

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
16 September, 06:08
im just wondering if the shifting has anything to do with lakes showing up and some disappearing

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
16 September, 05:43
Now where are cars going to be tested? 😁