Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 September, 02:04
Cool.
(Gulp)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
16 September, 09:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
sometimes I think, does Africa or some other places, have to be so dry, or was it some way engineered ? but thats kinda weird I guess too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
I found the verses in the bible that tell of this. Isaiah 35:6-7. 6) Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing; for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert. 7) And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, shall be grass with reeds and rushes. Read on in this chapter.. I have read Isaiah a few different times, but it didn't become clear until this reading. All that is happening right now is in this book. It has become clear to me what was being said.. Thank the Lord, I now comprehend what the Lord has been telling us all along.
06:29 PM - Sep 22, 2022
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CJGrandma in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 September, 06:30
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
🙏