Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 September, 05:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

wht 2.0 @wht
One might want to consider what purpose was such a 'gift' given to someone?

Did it do any good for anyone? It doesn't seem so. Other than moving someone to take up what is arguably a false religion what purpose was fulfilled by it? Even though it made someone a 'better person' who might have done some good things ... what if that was at the expense of a chance of eternal life?

What if Jesus IS the only way?

Such phenomena and 'gifts', though very real *can* easily be explained by the involvement of demonic spirits who, we are told in scripture (along w/ Holy angels), accompany all humans likely every minute of the day. Such entities would have known the names of those who died in the tsunami and able to transmit them to someone almost instantaneously ... long before they were able to be published.

God's Holy Spirit, we are told gives such gifts for the edification of the body of Christ for very specific reasons at any given time.

Just Biblical food for thought.
01:50 PM - Sep 16, 2022
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by wht in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

wht 2.0 @wht
16 September, 08:19
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I hope you realize I mean no judgement on your father's remarkable transformation. It seems certainly beneficial for him and all those around him for the rest of his life from an earthly perspective.

My concern is for our eternal life according to the Biblical narrative as it clearly indicates very few will live beyond this one life as it entails a notion of 'sin', 'repentance' and 'forgiveness' that many find difficult to accept for many reasons. Many spiritual paths teach we're all going to make it 'to (some concept of) heaven' eventually anyway so what's the beef etc.

For some reason I remember an aunt who first made the point to me (decades before I ever became a Christian) that the devil doesn't care what you believe or how 'good' a person you might be in this life as long as you never achieve a personal redemptive relationship w/ Jesus. That that was his sole purpose on this earth in what the Bible describes as this epic spiritual battle between God and Satan.

peace

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396