Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 September, 05:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
16 September, 09:18
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Fascinating!
Proof of “after life” drives one to spirituality but why Buddhism?
Most likely, raised Buddist.
If raised jewish- jew , if Christian- Some version of Christianity?

Woe to those who judge another’s path to God”
Do you Still believe a jew or Buddhist is going to hell for not worshiping Jesus?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
16 September, 11:24
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
thank you for your story…
our family was moving out of a house, it was completely empty, my mom at one end & myself at other…. In a loud Booming voice we heard “ gooood byyyeee” echo’d throughout house.

we both ran out in fear…

We Both heard it & both ran…

when we arrived at new house- we were visibly shaken… my dad said, “ I thought it was haunted”, he would wake up hearing someone walking on roof at 3 am but thought it was his imagination .

I have Many stories like the above…

I was parked on side of rd & had a guy pull up in 1950’s style purple/red truck ( totally out of place/ mint condition) ask, “ do you need my help”?
“nope, just waiting for someone” .
he came back twice more asking, “ you need help?”.
It was Truly a “rd to Emmaeus” moment.
It hit me a few minutes later, OmG that guy looked like Jesus… the hair, the beard etc.
It’s a very long story that marked a critical moment in life!
There is Zero Doubt to me , we are in an extraordinary moment in Bib

Only people mentioned by Q_TheRealMcCoy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BAM BAM, click on at the bottom under it