Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 September, 05:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
Fascinating!
Proof of “after life” drives one to spirituality but why Buddhism?
Most likely, raised Buddist.
If raised jewish- jew , if Christian- Some version of Christianity?

Woe to those who judge another’s path to God”
Do you Still believe a jew or Buddhist is going to hell for not worshiping Jesus?
09:18 AM - Sep 16, 2022
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Q_TheRealMcCoy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

CharRose @CharRose
16 September, 11:13
Hi Mandy....love all your posts! When I read your statement "INTERCONNECTED like a WEB, a NET, and each of us is a NODE on that net" I immediately thought of this pic I made back in May. I make tons of pics and had never seen this grid/net/web. The message for me that night was "connect the dots of the matrix" and today it syncs with what you said.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
16 September, 11:24
thank you for your story…
our family was moving out of a house, it was completely empty, my mom at one end & myself at other…. In a loud Booming voice we heard “ gooood byyyeee” echo’d throughout house.

we both ran out in fear…

We Both heard it & both ran…

when we arrived at new house- we were visibly shaken… my dad said, “ I thought it was haunted”, he would wake up hearing someone walking on roof at 3 am but thought it was his imagination .

I have Many stories like the above…

I was parked on side of rd & had a guy pull up in 1950’s style purple/red truck ( totally out of place/ mint condition) ask, “ do you need my help”?
“nope, just waiting for someone” .
he came back twice more asking, “ you need help?”.
It was Truly a “rd to Emmaeus” moment.
It hit me a few minutes later, OmG that guy looked like Jesus… the hair, the beard etc.
It’s a very long story that marked a critical moment in life!
There is Zero Doubt to me , we are in an extraordinary moment in Bib

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
16 September, 09:35
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
for the record:
I appreciate your inspirational Story… My post is not a Judgment .It Sounds like your father promoted peace & love in you & others…
“ Changed for the better”