Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

reaper myer @reapermyer
16 September, 09:34
In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication
theyd never give a heads up if it were the bad guys.......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
16 September, 09:29
With the calendar theories of NOV being 9, 9/24 would represent Thanksgiving Day this year. Harvest moon, Cobb the turkey vibes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
16 September, 09:27
My son and I talked about Sep 24th this morning and you just cleared it up for us. 😉

bijowi @bijowi
16 September, 05:54
88 in gematria = Trump

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
16 September, 11:06
4 vibez :)

The Best Is Yet To Come @StQrmchaser17
16 September, 10:00
Breaking the 8’s…as Juan would say!

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
16 September, 09:45
Who is Cassidy Hutchinson🤔

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
16 September, 10:10
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Cassidy Hutchinson hired Jody Hunt to be her lawyer for the Jan 6 hearings. Jody Hunt was chief of staff for AG Jeff Sessions in 2017.
I believe it was suggested that we "trust Sessions."
Is Jody Hunt the plant?

Kyle ### @Kfire140
16 September, 09:38
If something happens on the 24th, I dont belive it will be anything we are expecting.