Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 September, 03:51
It took me 10 years to realize that I have to heal for progress. I posted about Crystal yesterday and later on, VK responded to an Anon, "Live your life."
👀
For 10 years I have let everything around me become the chaos I was living. WTH😳 So, Sunday I got up and started purging and organizing everything around me that was chaos.....it's day 5, I am ALMOST finished with my office/art ridiculousness. 1 room and I feel lighter already.SHED some chaos you guys😊 I highly recommend it👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
16 September, 08:37
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I need to do this too, it’s not chaos, it’s clutter nicely arranged...I’m in my Mama’s home & she passed away a year ago...I open cuboards to clear out & close them again, finding it hard to let go of her things. It’s a mix of hers & mine too & I don’t know what to let go of & what to keep. I say to myself I’ll do it when it’s time to sell her home & move...putting off the Invevertible so to speak. I’m on my own & find it all a bit overwhelming at the moment. I’m usually so well organised & get things done, yet the past year I’ve been less active...I need to shift this energy & embrace life again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
It is overwelming. Halfway through I was like, what am I thinking!!😳 But onceI was done I felt release👊 You will do it. One cabinet at a time.
08:48 AM - Sep 16, 2022
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
16 September, 11:02
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
🙌❤️🙌