Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 September, 03:51
It took me 10 years to realize that I have to heal for progress. I posted about Crystal yesterday and later on, VK responded to an Anon, "Live your life."
๐Ÿ‘€
For 10 years I have let everything around me become the chaos I was living. WTH๐Ÿ˜ณ So, Sunday I got up and started purging and organizing everything around me that was chaos.....it's day 5, I am ALMOST finished with my office/art ridiculousness. 1 room and I feel lighter already.SHED some chaos you guys๐Ÿ˜Š I highly recommend it๐Ÿ‘Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
16 September, 03:07
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
This spoke to me...2.5 years ago I walked away from life that I didn't like and made me feel like shit..I ultimately walked into a life i didn't see coming....but I am so happy I did...I found my love and my happiness...I stopped trying to pleaee them and chose me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tierney Pearce @Tierney
to truly Love, you must Love you.
LOVE
08:02 AM - Sep 16, 2022
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tierney in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
16 September, 08:55
In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication
Absolutely ๐Ÿ’ฏ