Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
16 September, 01:21
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Posting again for good measure: it's all RICO fraud and generations of American citizens have been FLEECED.

The IRS is not a U.S. government agency. It is an agency of the IMF. Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I, Public Law 94-564, Senate report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391.

The IMF is an agency of the U.N. Black's Law Dictionary 6th Ed. p. 816.

"I think if you were to go back and try to find and review the ratification of the 16th amendment, which was the internal revenue, the ‘income tax’, I think if you went back and examined that carefully, you would find that a sufficient number of States never ratified that amendment."
U.S. District Court Judge James C. Fox, Sullivan vs. United States, 2003.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
16 September, 09:37
At face value it's just to say we deal with it personally.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 September, 08:55
voluntary under threat of imprisonment and loss of goods... that is not voluntarry, but coercion.

Cindy Schwenk @Moosie
16 September, 10:18
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
agreed, they put liens on your property etc