Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 September, 03:51
It took me 10 years to realize that I have to heal for progress. I posted about Crystal yesterday and later on, VK responded to an Anon, "Live your life."
👀
For 10 years I have let everything around me become the chaos I was living. WTH😳 So, Sunday I got up and started purging and organizing everything around me that was chaos.....it's day 5, I am ALMOST finished with my office/art ridiculousness. 1 room and I feel lighter already.SHED some chaos you guys😊 I highly recommend it👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
15 September, 07:57
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Clean house, peaceful mind. It does amazing for the soul. Awesome job. 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
The house stays pretty clean. Well, clean as I can keep it with 2 dogs🙄 The clutter and disorganization was completely outta hand. My life reflected it to some degree. I did this mess😅 Time to fix it, all of it. Time to start fresh.😊 thanks!
10:28 PM - Sep 15, 2022
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
15 September, 10:33
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
i vacuumed my car last night. the amount of dog hair underneath the third row seats was staggering. It was horrifying since I never use that row, i was unaware. Somehow it won’t be the last either…the digs and I love to do road trips.

My husband and I are repainting the house and decluttering as we go. It really helps the overall mood. I’ve even noticed a difference in the animals too.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 September, 10:37
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
My car is an entire other shitshow😅😅😅 my doGs ride with me every day. It's clean for the most part, got a doG seat cover in the back....but that sheperd hair🙄