Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
I can't handle the isolation anymore.
I can't deal with having to avoid the vaxxed because whatever they are emitting causes us physical harm - and they are all around us where we live (but hey - trying to save money and move just didn't work out for us).
I just. Can't. Do. This. Anymore.
And I see what all of this has done to my child.....
She isn't the same.
I can't take this anymore.
I just can't.
07:58 PM - Sep 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
15 September, 08:29
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
I have the answer for you. Don't isolate yourself anymore...at least not for fear of being harmed because of covid vax shedding.

I am proof positive that you can be unvaxxed in a family where everyone else IS VAXXED. I love my husband, I hug him, I sleep in the same bed as him, I love my adult kids, one lives with us, she likes to be hugged a lot, and lots of kisses. I spent last weekend with my 2 other daughters, we laughed, hugged, had a blast. I spend time with vaxxed family and friends, go to parties, get togethers with neighbors.

I haven't gotten covid. I haven't gotten sick.

I'm going to pray right now that you can let go of your fear, God loves you so much! From one who has been plagued by this or that fear for my whole life, I can tell you that letting go and letting God is so freeing. I'll pray for your dear daughter also. Our kids often pick up on our fears, and as you cheer up, she will also! Live life, dear Victoria! I love you so much!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
15 September, 10:18
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
You aren't hearing me. This has NOTHING to do with fear. This is a REAL experience and I am quite upset that others such as yourself tell me it's essentially all in my head simply because YOU aren't experiencing it. You might want to come pay a visit to see what my mate goes through when he's radiated by these dolts or when my girl gets mouth sores or gets a headache. I refused to believe it for months but hey - sometimes the truth is a hard pill to swallow. The jabbed have been weaponized against us. (and much of our isolation has been because we have been shunned because we refused to follow the covid lies - this latest issues just pushed us further into self preservation/protection)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
15 September, 08:27
I wouldn't avoid people for fear of disease, in most cases. If AIDS were as contagious as COVID, or Monkeypox, or mRNA spike protein shedding, then I would just get it the first day, and not worry about it any more.

connie wright @cowri
15 September, 08:17
Sometimes you just have to let it all out to feel better. We listened & you'll be just fine....Hold on Tight....Trust GOD

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
15 September, 08:16
Hold tight and pray in Jesus name. Praying for you. 🙏🙏🙏

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
15 September, 08:11
I know your struggle and I can say, I share the experience with you.
I am surrounded by the sleeping masses and many have had covid over and over but they do not know why. I know why, they are vaxed.
You feel alone and you feel at the end of your rope, but you can do this. You can stay in the fight and things are going to get better soon.
Just think, if you did not have anonup or other platforms....How lost you would feel, I know I would be lost.
SO please, dig in just for a little longer. We are doing this, all of us and there is no going back to what some call normal.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
15 September, 08:25
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Q spoke the language of and attracted the group of people who were already interested in the genre. Conservative Political followers, Christian Religion followers, Conspiracy Theorists, Fringe Ideologies (psychics, pagans, etc.) Q aligned vibes, either because they are aligned and benevolent, or are pretending to be aligned and malevolent, or in some cases, also benevolent.
Q is one persons point of view, or a belief system, depending on who you ask.

Mike Anon @Mike314
15 September, 08:11
You can do it. It's been difficult, I know. You're strong, though. Keep asking God to help get you through it. He hears you. He'll help you. Your daughter will be fine. You'll get through this, it's almost over.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
15 September, 08:05
I can't avoid the vaxxed. They are all around us and even ones we think wouldn't get it...we are finding out did. So we just take all of our supplements and do the things we know we can do...and most importantly we pray God's Will. Only HE knows when it will be our time...and how we will go. We can't be a light in this dark world if we hide our light so nobody else can see it right? Glow it up sister!