True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
15 September, 04:49
I am trying to educate someone on common law and they said but there is no common law courts. That is true you will never find a common law court because these are setup by people in public buildings.

They say but how will we pay for the staff and jury and judge etc I tell them that for the most of it that it is all voluntary literally all you do is hire a pubilc building it is that simple

It is really a great headache trying to teach people this stuff because it leads to questions and more questions and more questions

Common law is simple

maritime law is a book about as big as a chinese phone book with sections and subsections

I give up 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tommy Gavins @Tk101
15 September, 04:52
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
They made it complicated and confusing on purpose , with their trick on wording,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
I am probably on my 12th comment low and I m still not getting through to them I am trying to simplify this shit for them and they just over complicate it this will be my last comment to this person I am out hahaha
05:01 PM - Sep 15, 2022
In response Tommy Gavins to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from True ENGLISH Patriot UK, click on at the bottom under it