True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
15 September, 04:49
I am trying to educate someone on common law and they said but there is no common law courts. That is true you will never find a common law court because these are setup by people in public buildings.

They say but how will we pay for the staff and jury and judge etc I tell them that for the most of it that it is all voluntary literally all you do is hire a pubilc building it is that simple

It is really a great headache trying to teach people this stuff because it leads to questions and more questions and more questions

Common law is simple

maritime law is a book about as big as a chinese phone book with sections and subsections

I give up 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tommy Gavins @Tk101
They made it complicated and confusing on purpose , with their trick on wording,
04:52 PM - Sep 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Tk101 in this post can reply
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
15 September, 05:01
In response Tommy Gavins to his Publication
I am probably on my 12th comment low and I m still not getting through to them I am trying to simplify this shit for them and they just over complicate it this will be my last comment to this person I am out hahaha

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396