Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
15 September, 01:12
Ivermectin for prostate cancer

Ivermectin inhibits AR pathway in prostate cancer models.

Resistance to AR pathway inhibitors in prostate cancer is associated with AR amplification, mutations, and expression of truncated AR variants, the latter characterized by loss of ARโ€™s ligand-binding domain and constitutively active transcription (24).
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
15 September, 04:50
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
I love the hypocrisy of this. Three years you guys have been clowning on "trust the science" but the SECOND it says something you want to hear you eat it up like you're raccoons trapped in a dumpster on a hot summer day.

Absolute ๐Ÿคก show in here sometimes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
15 September, 11:18
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
JJ Jamison....why are u so angry? All u do is attack good people. Ur either a fed, an idget, nancy pelosi, or satans representative jamie raskin. ...giggle๐Ÿ˜† U dont belong here.

J J Jamison....we all see YOU as u see us.....clearly u dont belong here, and clearly u dont understand whats happening in our world. Ur welcome for informing u....We win this battle between good and evil.

...oh and jj, if u would like to learn and possibly SEE with ur own eyes what we're about...STOP attacking our brothers and sisters...read, research, discuss, and grow with us.๐Ÿค—
๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿ˜
Love ya.๐Ÿค๐Ÿ

J.J. Jameson @jjj
15 September, 02:59
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
I don't know what language that is, but I don't speak it, sorry.

15 September, 03:47
No u dont know the language of Truth and love yet ...and thank u for saying ur sorry. Im sorry too sister JJ. Im guessing ur a woman....which is why i cleaned up my msg a bunch...If im wrong be sure to let me know and we can get really honest. I said it before, love ya.๐Ÿค๐Ÿ๐Ÿค—
...since u may just be one who needs the love and Truth and family that is here...im being polite and kind to u...ur welcome here. If u choose to attack people then ur not welcome here. And if u got something better to do....then do that instead. Examine what motivates u to say what u do to strangers in an an
anonomous way. See, we're having an adult conversation with big concepts...are u sure u can hang? We will call eachother out. Either have the conversation, contribute, or quietly sit and learn. If u can prove someone wrong then more power to ya. But i assure u, we dont suffer fools who just hate. K?
๐Ÿค

J.J. Jameson @jjj
15 September, 04:14
I don't know the language of pseudo-spiritual postmodernist gibberish. And I don't appreciate the underhanded condescending bullshit. I consider that worse than just being straight with people and calling bullshit by its name when I see it. You're right, we're all adults here. Might as well speak your mind honestly.

15 September, 04:32
...so u are a woman. Im guessing ur woke as fuck too. Ok, what would u like to talk about madam? How evil those who disagree with u are? Got any facts sister? Pick a f__king topic and lets discuss it ma'am....with all due respect. ๐Ÿ˜

J.J. Jameson @jjj
15 September, 04:36
First of all, no idea where you're getting this profile on me from. I'd drop it if I were you because you're dead wrong and your confidence in your assumptions is ill-invested.

Second of all, what do you mean, pick a topic? Read back on the thread and the message you replied to, and start from there. Why ask me to repeat myself?

15 September, 04:53
Good day madam. It was not interesting chatting with u. U are a bore who hates. I dont need ur type to entertain. Cheer up. I will neither read nor respond to any more posts from u. Forget i even tried to assimulate u into a decent conversation...ma'am.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
Making wild and wrong assumption is not the way to "assimilate" someone into a conversation. Doing so intentionally or ignoring being corrected is just rude. You need to work on your social skills.
04:54 PM - Sep 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by jjj in this post can reply
15 September, 05:09
Ok one last thought for u. I deleted the original post i made...because it had me sounding a lil hard on u...and a lil vulgar. I sent instead of that a different msg that ended nicely. U have rebuffed every idea i brought to u. U are a hot airbag im guessing more than a lil unhappy with life. Also guessing ur just here to hate and not assimulate or contribute at all. Now, u called US hypocrates for Trusting the science while discarding the "Trust the science" club....ok, look up what u posted about and then respond with profound appologies to those of us who fight for ur kind everyday. Ivermectin i believe it was. Till then kindly fuck off. ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘‹

J.J. Jameson @jjj
15 September, 05:11
You haven't brought one idea to me at all. What are you going on about? You are lost, man.