I don`t buy == unless he is playing smoke and mirrors

but strange video

https://www.redvoicemedia....
01:32 PM - Sep 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
TruthIsa ForceofNature @TruthIsAForceOfNature
15 September, 03:53
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
There is Q and there are Anon’s…. there is no QAnon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
15 September, 03:55
In response TruthIsa ForceofNature to his Publication
I was just pointing this out that`s all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Franz @afsocrob
15 September, 01:41
When you think about it, the "Plan" was to show the Americans the Dark Side with Biden and the Democrats versus his most successful Presidency in American History. This would cause a Great Awakening of the people, and it's working.

Americans are now fighting back on many different fronts: The Economy, Crime, School Boards and their satanic curriculum, etc.
Trump always wanted the American people to have "their" government back from these TRAITORS. He EXPOSED THEM ALL and they want to get rid of him forever.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
15 September, 01:40
Lin Wood says he and his brother were involved in the J6 debacle.
His brother General Charles Flynn did not send out the National Guard the twice that he was asked. This was glossed over.
Gen Charles Flynn also got a promotion to Pacific Fleet straight after that and is now guarding BioLabs in Indonesia .
A ‘Michael Flynn’ was named by Whistleblower Adrien John Wells ( Aussie) as coordinating his trafficking worldwide - not sure how many ‘Michael Flynns’ are in military.
Personally I think he and DeSantis have aligned.